Options

Wrigley Verified Printed Tickets

flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
Has anyone who bought physical tickets for the Wrigley shows received their printed tickets yet from tickets.com ? I seem to remember somewhere saying they would be printed and mailed in March but not 100% sure and the email they sent after purchase doesnt specify (and their website is NO help). Thanks for any info !

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    I was told that it was April 15th from a friend who scored tickets on the presale for Fenway. Guessing it would be the same for Wrigley?
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    Print at Home option was available March 15th. Sometimes the hard tickets take longer than expected - happened to me for a few Wrigley shows last year. Email tickets.com and they tend to respond with info if they should have been mailed yet.
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    there was a link in my confirmation email to view and print the tickets.  Went live 3/14.  I was able to view mine the other day but I'm waitng to print uniil closer to the show.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    I reached out to tickets.com who referred me to question the Cubs ticketing office who got back to me with this :

"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here at the Chicago Cubs. Due to a delayed print date requested by Pearl Jam promoters, we have not printed the tickets just yet. I would keep an eye out for them in May/ June."