ISO Wrigley N1

I am going to both shows but only won reserved for N2 in the lottery. I missed out on Ticketmaster fan sale. Did TM even have tickets for sale for N1? When I checked on the other ticket sale sites the seats are outrageous! If I can't find a trade for my one N2 reserved ticket I will have to buy one for N1. Does anyone know where I should go to look for a ticket to buy? I have already put my plea into Cash or Trade.

Thanks

Minding my manners

Comments

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    It's a matter of playing the waiting game. As we get closer to the dates of the shows you will see all sorts of ticket threads here on the forums. You will see a few members that will have extras posting on here as we get closer. Worse case scenario you will always find members with extras in Chicago day of or before. 
  • CimeCime Posts: 51

:)  Thanks for the reply. I feel a lot better. I was picturing myself standing outside Wrigley field that night listening to Pearl Jam in the distance and crying like a baby. I just have to be patient like you said or take a second mortgage on my house an buy a ticket from Ticketmaster. I am such a fan like everyone else in this club and I'm getting anxious. Stay Calm and Listen to Pearl Jam

Minding my manners