SELLING LONDON NIGHT 2 Reserved SEATING (GREAT SEAT)

pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
edited March 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
sold
PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
Post edited by pashapasaman on

Comments

• ^^^^
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • ^^^^
  • mikeozmikeoz Posts: 9
    Hi, I have 2 GA fanclub tickets for the Monday night (18th) that i want to swap for 2 fanclub reserved seated tickets for the same night. If you can help message me on my email michael.osborn47@hotmail.co.uk  Thanks - tickets would be a straight swap 
    Sorry misread your post. I didnt realise you meant London second night! I just saw London 2 and thought great 2 tickets..sorry
    Though i am now thinking the person i am going with on the 2nd night is not very tall so may appreciate the seated tickets. I have 2 GA floor tickets for both nights! Can you tell me where your seats are roughly even if its block and row and vague number..cheers
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    edited March 2018
    mikeoz said:
    Though i am now thinking the person i am going with on the 2nd night is not very tall so may appreciate the seated tickets. I have 2 GA floor tickets for both nights! Can you tell me where your seats are roughly even if its block and row and vague number..cheers
    Hi sorry but the seat is only one in block 101. Mike side, the block is nearest to the stage
    Ah no problem. Thanks
  • ^^^
  • ^^^^
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 493
    edited March 2018
    Hello if anyone is interested helping out a friend here
    I Have reserved seating
    If you have 10c GA we would be happy to swap

What row and seat number? I am going solo so I have an extra GA ticket. 
    Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
  • Mikemzl91 said:
    Hello if anyone is interested helping out a friend here
    I Have reserved seating
    If you have 10c GA we would be happy to swap

What row and seat number? I am going solo so I have an extra GA ticket. 
    Row x. So you have another tix? My other friend is also looking for an extra tix
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 493
    Seat number?
  • Mikemzl91 said:
    Seat number?
    Seat 23