Lollapalooza Argentina - Getting Access Bracelets

We're traveling from the US, arriving on March 17th.  The instructions for picking up tickets says the following:

Instructions:
Remember that this email with the purchase code is not an entry. This Code is going to be used to exchange it for the bracelets that will allow you access to the festival.

You can now redeem your wristbands until March 15 at the exchange points located in  Unicenter, Local Plaza del Sol  and at the  AllAccess ticket office  located at  La Rural - Santa Fe Ave. 4201 (in front of Plaza Italia).

It is essential that you make the exchange in advance.

Without the bracelet you will not be able to enter the premises.

Am I understanding this correctly that there is no will call on the day of the show, or is something being lost in translation?

Comments

• Hi!
    I wrote an email and asked for  information to the people from the Festival.
    They got back to me today, you can pick your bracelets at the ticket office of the place of the show, in San Isidro.
    Good luck!!

• MS94609MS94609 Posts: 3
    Thanks.  I did get an email back from info@lollapaloozaar.com yesterday saying the same, but still a little worried about it considering all of the information saying otherwise (e.g. the official Lollapalooza Argentina Facebook page currently has a countdown to March 15th saying last chance to pick up your bracelets).
    I also emailed support at All Access (soporte@allaccess.com.ar) since that's where I purchased the tickets, but haven't heard back.  I was hoping maybe I could still pay them to ship to the US.
    There was apparently an option during checkout to ship to your residence, but I must have missed it.
  • acjc1acjc1 Posts: 50

I don't think they ship to US, but also received emails saying you could pick up at will call day of show.

• acjc1acjc1 Posts: 50

Received from All Access and Lolla. You should be all set.

• MS94609MS94609 Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info.  I will go to pick up the day before the show since we arrive Saturday morning & will post back here how it went.
  • HEY :) Flying from South Africa to see my favourite band of all time!!! YAY!!!!  :) Number 1 bucket list! I am looking to meet some pearl jam fans as I am going SOLO on this trip :) I see you are all going, I am new to this site... is there a thread for people going to Argentina Lolla :)