Ten club - Priorty/seniority

Sorry if this was already discussed but if I win tickets to a show that was my first selection and another person who is higher in seniority but won them as there 2nd, 3rd etc does change you getting better seats or no. Thanks EC

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    Ecolella9 said:
    Sorry if this was already discussed but if I win tickets to a show that was my first selection and another person who is higher in seniority but won them as there 2nd, 3rd etc does change you getting better seats or no. Thanks EC
    That is correct. Priority only comes into play with the odds of getting selected. After you are selected everyone is equal and seniority then determines where you sit. 
  • Thanks brother 
  • sanangelohornsanangelohorn Posts: 130
    edited February 2018
    I was under the impression that priority only comes into effect  for reserved seating after the drawing. If was selected for reserved as my 1st choice and someone with more seniority as me got reserved with their 2nd or 3rd pick they would get better seats.
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Seniority only comes into play for seating arrangements. Seniority does not play a factor in getting selected for tickets in the drawing process to my understanding. 
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Simply put.....seniority determines your seat location when you win reserved seats through 10C, regardless of what priority your lottery selection was
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,540
    With all tickets costing the same, the nosebleeds subsidize the closer in seats.