Options

Brain of JFK

fanner71fanner71 Posts: 19
This November is the 40th anniversary of the assassination of JFK. You can't turn on the TV or open a newspaper without seeing some coverage of the event. Does anybody else have the main riff from "Brain of J" pounding through their head 24/7?

I watched some of the History Channel's "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", and it's some scary stuff. Something very wicked was going back then. I think Oliver Stone took liberties to make the story more Hollywood, but WTF is the single bullet theory? And the thumb print in book depository undoubtedly belonged to one of Ruby's cronies. There are just too many unanswered questions and hanging issues.

If one were to write a news article on this stuff, stripping away the names and changing the setting to another country, it would be so clear to everyone that the Oswald character did not act alone and that the truth is still out there. But because it's America, most people can't accept it; it simply would be a dynamite blast to the foundation of their hierarchies, so they keep their heads burried in the sand....

"you've been taught, whipped into shape, now they got you in line.."
Our love is like our music, it's here... and then it's gone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS GOT THE BRAIN OF JFK?

The government does. Fuck LBJ.

Oh yeah, and JFK was the worst fucking president ever. JFK makes Bush look as great as Lincoln.
    A man lies in his bed in a room with no door. He waits, hoping for a presence, something, anything to enter. After spending half his life searching. He still felt as blank as the ceiling at which he stared. He is alive, but feels absolutely nothing, so is he? When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him. By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs. So this is what it's like to be an adult? If he only knew now what he knew then. Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers. He decides to dream...dream up a new self...for himself.

"In 20 years no one will remember Limp Bizkit or any of these 'alternative' rip-off bands like they will Pearl Jam. They understand the word integrity, the others don't."
    - Joey Ramone

I'm trying to make this review the most popular on MMMDI - http://musicmademe.com/reviews.php?...w&reviewid=6804
  • Options
    JFK is such a lightning rod...people either hate him or love him, he either changed the country and saved it, or put on the path to ruin...

Schwarzenegger was sworn-in on a 100 year old Kennedy bible...
  • Options
    The world was fine before Kennedy got into office. Then he turned the USA into a war friendly hating machine and caused the entire world to despise us.
    A man lies in his bed in a room with no door. He waits, hoping for a presence, something, anything to enter. After spending half his life searching. He still felt as blank as the ceiling at which he stared. He is alive, but feels absolutely nothing, so is he? When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him. By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs. So this is what it's like to be an adult? If he only knew now what he knew then. Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers. He decides to dream...dream up a new self...for himself.

"In 20 years no one will remember Limp Bizkit or any of these 'alternative' rip-off bands like they will Pearl Jam. They understand the word integrity, the others don't."
    - Joey Ramone

I'm trying to make this review the most popular on MMMDI - http://musicmademe.com/reviews.php?...w&reviewid=6804
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    he bagged marylin, so he's got my respect...
  • Options
    I watched more of the series on JFK tonight. It's so fucked.