AIC supporting PJ in Europe....what are the chances???

silvosilvo Posts: 293
A long shot I know but their schedule is very similar to PJ’s. They’ve announced a show for the night before the PJ London shows with no other dates that week and they are in Berlin 2 nights before PJ are there!! 

Admittedly they are the only ones I’ve noticed as they are the shows I’m attending but here’s hoping

Comments

• I was just about to mention the PJ London dates as well, that would be well good if they did support, and maybe I'll hold back on trying for the Chains tickets for Leeds on Friday. But it's a risk as I reckon both the Shepherds Bush date and Leeds Academy will sell quick, they've not toured for a while. Well happy their back at Leeds though!
  • silvosilvo Posts: 293
    I’ve just got Leeds tickets through the O2 presale as didn’t want to risk missing them. If they do end up supporting as well then I wouldn’t complain 
  • silvo said:
    A long shot I know but their schedule is very similar to PJ’s. They’ve announced a show for the night before the PJ London shows with no other dates that week and they are in Berlin 2 nights before PJ are there!! 

Admittedly they are the only ones I’ve noticed as they are the shows I’m attending but here’s hoping
    I think their dates criss-cross with Pearl Jam, at least for much of the tour from what I'm aware except London. I got a day pass for Werchter but Chains fall on Thursday and PJ play Saturday, damn! PJ are in Berlin on the Thursday. 
  • silvosilvo Posts: 293
    Well that squashes the Berlin thought. I was gutted when I saw the Berlin AIC date was the day before we land in Berlin. So I’m happy they’ve announced those UK dates and glad there’s one up north to save on the expense of an extra night in London!
  • silvo said:
    Well that squashes the Berlin thought. I was gutted when I saw the Berlin AIC date was the day before we land in Berlin. So I’m happy they’ve announced those UK dates and glad there’s one up north to save on the expense of an extra night in London!
    Likewise, we'll be doing the Krakow date on the 3rd when AIC are in Berlin, then when we get to Berlin on the 4th AIC will be Cologne! Eh oh well haha their's worse things. 
  • silvo said:
    I’ve just got Leeds tickets through the O2 presale as didn’t want to risk missing them. If they do end up supporting as well then I wouldn’t complain 
    I'm not an O2 customer so we'll have to dive in for the general sale for Leeds and see what happens. I did see a pre-sale for the Shepherds Bush show on Live Nation I think but doubt that was an O2 pre-sale, so wonder why their wasn't one for Leeds? 

That's true though PJ are playing a day later so will save on a hotel or the train down again!
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Alice In Chains are playing at Mad Cool as well, and I'm possibly even more excited to be seeing them again as it's been even longer since I saw them playing (they were last in Ireland in 2009), sacrilegious and all as I'm sure that sounds on the Ten Club forum! I'm so psyched for July.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    AIC is also playing the same night as PJ at NOS Alive.
    NYPJ
  • wall232 said:
    AIC is also playing the same night as PJ at NOS Alive.
    kick out the jams ft AIC????
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,614
    Zero chances