How are people actually collecting payments for tickets sold?

New here,I bought tickets for both Seattle show 1 and 2, just to cover my bases. I want to sell my tickets for night 1 (face value of course), but I have no clue as to how to do so. Help!

Comments

• I will be happy to meet you anywhere in Seattle to buy them for my girlfriend and I. I live in Duvall and she lives in Redmond. Are you local?
  • I am not local... I am in NYC :(
  • New here,I bought tickets for both Seattle show 1 and 2, just to cover my bases. I want to sell my tickets for night 1 (face value of course), but I have no clue as to how to do so. Help!
    You can only sell one ticket from the pair. The other ticket is non transferable 
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️

• ok, bummer 
    Thanks anyways though!

Live long and prosper! Chuck
  • I want to have 1 ticket for either/both seattle shows. thanks
  • New here,I bought tickets for both Seattle show 1 and 2, just to cover my bases. I want to sell my tickets for night 1 (face value of course), but I have no clue as to how to do so. Help!
    You can only sell one ticket from the pair. The other ticket is non transferable 
    That really doesn't seem fair. They would rather my 2nd ticket wasn't used?
  • jpdannabellejpdannabelle Posts: 856
    New here,I bought tickets for both Seattle show 1 and 2, just to cover my bases. I want to sell my tickets for night 1 (face value of course), but I have no clue as to how to do so. Help!
    Pretty much. If you don’t go personally, your ticket will be wasted. The rule was set in place to make it difficult for people to sell on the secondary market for over face value. Unfortunately there wil be cases where plans change and the members ticket will go to waste if they can’t attend. Only your guest ticket can be transferred and I believe it can only be transferred once. You didn’t know about this before you bought the tickets?
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️

• elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    edited June 2018
    Did you read the 100000000 posts and instructions about it?
    Post edited by elvistheking44 on
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    You had to check a lil box before you purchased tickets.  This box stated something to the effect that you knew of and agreed to the ticket rules in place for the purchase of PJ tickets.  According to the rules that you agreed to, it is fair.  You were made aware.  

tickets@tenclub.net 

Feel free to email 10c.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1