What do We need To Know about The General Onsale

WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
Hey Oh!
Do we need to set up an account?
Pre-register any information?
Are Wrigley and Fenway seperate sites to try tix for but through MLB?
I know Seattle is through good ole TM. Wondering what to expect of stability of MLB-tickets.com. 
Thanks, Fellow Ten Clubbers!

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,681
    It's  always best to have all your pertinent information already established with the ticket vendors....
    Email
    Login/password
    Credit info
    Billing/mailing address
    Phone
    Etc
  • You don't need an account through tickets.com(Wrigley and Fenway). Just show up early for the sale. Wrigley had a virtual waiting que think it started 10 minutes prior. Once you are in do not refresh your browser.
  • JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    I need to know that I’m stuck on a cruise in the a Caribbean and won’t be able to buy tickets for 8/10 Seattle. Damn I totally screwed up the lottery.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    JV275432 said:
    I need to know that I’m stuck on a cruise in the a Caribbean and won’t be able to buy tickets for 8/10 Seattle. Damn I totally screwed up the lottery.

Hope you at least beat Gopher at shuffleboard.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Use a laptop/desktop rather than your phone or tablet.
    Have more than one person trying to get tickets from two different IP addresses if possible.
    Have the virtual queue open in multiple browsers.  Not multiple tabs, multiple browsers like one tab in Chrome and one tab in Firefox or IE.
    Turn off add blockers or other extensions of that type which may interfere with the ordering or payment process.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128

"...I changed by not changing at all..."