problem with the new ticket set up

I got Ten Club tickets for Seattle, but not Fenway. No big deal, I understand it's part of the process. My complaint is I had to put in for the verified ticketmaster sale before I knew that... low and behold they say I can buy tickets for Seattle and not Boston! The system needs some fixing. Verified sale shouldn't have to be submitted before 10 club lottery. 

Comments

• MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Exact same thing happened to me. Frustrated by it. I've had bad luck for years with the 10c lottery, so it's just another hit, but it's pretty damn frustrating. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    But if you knew which dates you were looking to attend, why didn't you go VF for them just in case? Though I am not attending any shows this tour but knowing that two friends work during the VF sale, I put in as back up just in case they couldn't get away. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,839
    At least it's still more chances. 10c and TM VF don't synchronize, so it's tough to assume you can have two systems work together in your favor. I get the frustration though, as I've also had TM give me a code for a show I didn't need vs the show I wanted.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    I got Ten Club tickets for Seattle, but not Fenway. No big deal, I understand it's part of the process. My complaint is I had to put in for the verified ticketmaster sale before I knew that... low and behold they say I can buy tickets for Seattle and not Boston! The system needs some fixing. Verified sale shouldn't have to be submitted before 10 club lottery. 
    Did you enter VF for both? If so, did you get selected for Seattle but not Boston?
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I put in for Chicago and Boston and only got Boston 
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Yeah you had to rank the cities in advance of knowing the percentage for each city.  
    I like the system but think it would be better if you put in (or not) after you learned your result from the 10c Lotto.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    edited February 2018
    But how did people get shut out of the 10c lottery? If you weighted it right and didn’t go GA only you should’ve got reserved to what you wanted
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    jdopj said:
    But how did people get shut out of the 10c lottery? If you weighted it right and didn’t go GA only you should’ve got reserved to what you wanted
    Some people weighted it wrong or only went GA
  • jpdannabellejpdannabelle Posts: 856
    edited February 2018
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    Some people weighted it wrong or only went GA
    I went for GA only and got shut out. It was a chance I took but I’d be making a big trip and only wanted to be up front. I’m pretty sure everyone who put in a second choice got it. 
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️

• some people never received the tenclub drawing email at all.