Options

Verified Fan Emails Incoming

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    riley540 said:
    I think every show had a 99% option for tickets in the lottery. Maybe some were in the 80s%. The fan club is incredible and reserved tons of seats for us. I, and many other people used the lottery with ease. The club is only getting better! 

I whole heartedly agree with Riley on this one... I have been around since late 90’s and I had gotten better, will gladly stay a member of 10c ! 

Thank ou for your your hard work and dedication to the fans 10c !!
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    edited February 2018
    I somehow was able to snap section 37 (RF roof deck) seats again.  Was in section 35 last time.  It says potential obstructed view, but it's not. I wonder if they keep those there for actual baseball tix (pesky pole in the way).  I have fanclub seats, but will sell these to a friend and make sure they aren't scared off by the view warning.  

In this section, you can walk up behind you in the SRO section, which is even more elevated.  There's a table/sill type of thing you can lean on/leave your drink on.  It's a perfect view and sound is great.  It's a ways away, but it's totally fine.  I have fanclub seats, but these seats are just fine for anybody else up there.  I'll see if I can find a pic from that vantage point.  

Found it

Post edited by CantKeepmedown on
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    ticket selection was not good - or maybe I am a ticket snob. ISO 2 for Wrigley Monday night.
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    I tried to log on a buy tickets the second the text arrived. waited 40 mins to get thru and there were only single seats available.  the TEN club could do a better job than ticketmaster at distributing the tickets to long time fans.  It feels like a slap in the face when you pay $40 a year to be a member of the Ten club just so that you can get a chance at buying a pair of tickets...but ticketmaster make it impossible.  Have a great night if you got tickets
    I think every show had a 99% option for tickets in the lottery. Maybe some were in the 80s%. The fan club is incredible and reserved tons of seats for us. I, and many other people used the lottery with ease. The club is only getting better! 

I hear you, and this is the first time I have missed out.  You would be frustrated if you were in my position.  My last show was Vancouver BC in 2013 where you had to pick up your tickets at the will call on the day of the gig.  If the plan is to make it impossible to people to resell tickets at inflated prices then that route seems like a reasonable way to go.  The convoluted process this time for Safeco seems like overkill and is only really frustrating to those of us that missed out. If I had scored a pair of tickets then I wouldn't be sore.  Enjoy the show guys
  • Options
    I somehow was able to snap section 37 (RF roof deck) seats again.  Was in section 35 last time.  It says potential obstructed view, but it's not. I wonder if they keep those there for actual baseball tix (pesky pole in the way).  I have fanclub seats, but will sell these to a friend and make sure they aren't scared off by the view warning.  

In this section, you can walk up behind you in the SRO section, which is even more elevated.  There's a table/sill type of thing you can lean on/leave your drink on.  It's a perfect view and sound is great.  It's a ways away, but it's totally fine.  I have fanclub seats, but these seats are just fine for anybody else up there.  I'll see if I can find a pic from that vantage point. 
    Glad to see this, I got tix in the RF terrace to the left of this section for night 1, so not exactly the same, but close. At first I was pretty pissed cause I had much better seats taken away due to the website glitching, but realizing I'll have a ton of room to move around and a nice little shelf for drinks and stuff, it's not so bad. Now just hoping I somehow win the lottery for night two...
    [X]  Greenville, SC (September 04, 1998)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (April 16, 2003)
    [X]  Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004)
    [X]  Columbia, SC(June 16, 2008)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    [X]  Austin, TX (October 12, 2014)
    [X]  NYC (September 26, 2015)
    [X]  Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016)
  • Options
    dnlbauerdnlbauer Posts: 11
    edited February 2018
    Thought it was best ticket buying experience in a long time.  Was shut out for Wrigley 2013 in all sales, got Fenway 2 and Wrigley 2 from Ten Club in 2016.  This year got Seattle 1 GA and Wrigley 1 reserved from 10club.  Then very easily used TM verified sale to get 3 tickets for Seattle 2 in section 141.  Very excited for 10 days of great  shows! Thanks to the band for their efforts on our behalf.
    Post edited by dnlbauer on
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    Couldn’t be more happy with how they did tickets this year. If you are in the fan club and not opposed to certain seats, you can get tickets. Lots of great people here ones the forums willing to sell extras at cost. If your first four picks in the lottery we’re GA and you didn’t score, you shouldn’t be surprised.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228

Found it

I honestly think a lot of the tix sold today were listed as possible limited view (the left field and right field seats) because you may not see Matt completely or at all because of the angle and the drum kit being set back. Otherwise they are fine.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    -Buru- said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    So far the only seats I've seen for Safeco Night 1 are either section 127, 131, 133, or all in the 300s. I am not buying any but was looking out of curiosity. Night 2 only has 300 section. I've yet to see any GA available.
    I'm pretty sure 10C took up all the GA tickets. There were some field tickets available though, but they went fast.  Saw a bunch of pairs in the 100s and about 30 minutes in (my slot was 10 am) the 200s started to show up.  I think it also depended on how many tickets you were looking for. 4 at once was probably only for sections 200-300 - would be my guess (if that).
    Yeah, you're probably right about the GA tickets. I searched options for two tickets just to see what came up, but there weren't too many in the 100 sections. I feel pretty confident that the 10c seats will be good. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Anyone know for A1/A7 what the first and last rows are?  That picture appears to only have 15 total rows in those sections, but I've seen people here and online get row 20 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II