Not receiving emails

WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
edited February 2018 in The Porch
I won for both nights in Seattle. My credit card has been charged in full. My concern is other than monthly newsletters and the occasional 10club update I dont get any emails in regards to lottery or tickets! I did not get any emails confirming my lottery picks or any confirmation emails regarding my ticket winnings. This happend in 2013 as well, but was not an issue as tickets were to be picked up at will call. My concern is that come July I will not receive the email that contains my tickets!!! I have contacted 10club about the issue and added the proper email addresses to my contacts. Has anyone else had this issue? I am worried that this will cause problems come ticket time in July!
Post edited by WashmyLUV on

Comments

• RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    I'm assuming you've checked your account to see what email you gave them? If so, maybe they are getting sent to your spam folder?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • I have checked spam. I get emails from 10club regularly. However any emails regarding lottery drawings or ticket winnings are nowhere to be found. I am at a loss. I don't understand.
  • I've had this same problem since 2013.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • I've had this same problem since 2013.
    Did you get tickets for any upcoming shows? Are you concerned you won't be able to access them via e-mail? I wish I knew what I could do to avoid any potential problems.
  • What did 10C say? I would think with them having record of your correspondence, that may help should you have any issues. Plus you've been charged, so your seats will be your seats. I wouldn't stress quite yet. Maybe check back here in July to see where people start getting their ticket info (seat locations and all that). If you don't get one at that time, maybe then contact them again? Just a thought. Don't want you worrying for what could turn out to be no reason. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
    edited February 2018

I guess I shouldn't stress it yet. 10C says they have receipt on their end of me receiving these emails. They suggested adding them to my contacts/address book, which I had already done.
    Post edited by WashmyLUV on
  • Just don't let it get too far into July before checking here to see if people have received their seat confirmations. Trust me, you will see about 17 or 18 threads on the 1st page of people talking about their seat locations...and you will know. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,805
    same here. Got charged and says here I won. But no email
    I miss igotid88
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    I had to switch to a different email. Got a new phone that required me to run with gmail and that worked. My 18 year old juno account wasn't accepting some 10c emails. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • You can go to your Account, Your Tickets page and see if they are there.  If they are there, you are good.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Emails from 10C have always come to my Junk folder for some reason. I’ve even put the emails I gotten into my contacts list. Still go to Junk. I just got used to checking my Junk folder all the time...
  • You can go to your Account, Your Tickets page and see if they are there.  If they are there, you are good.
    The tickets are there. They are paid for... card successfully charged for $518. My concern is that I am not receiving any corresponding emails from 10C. I am worried this will become a problem when our tickets are issued in July via email. 
  • WashmyLUV said:
    You can go to your Account, Your Tickets page and see if they are there.  If they are there, you are good.
    The tickets are there. They are paid for... card successfully charged for $518. My concern is that I am not receiving any corresponding emails from 10C. I am worried this will become a problem when our tickets are issued in July via email. 
    Oh, yeah, makes sense.  I am sure if you watch here for when people react that you can sort that with 10C if yours do not arrive.
    Good on you for being ahead of the game and making sure to give yourself a month to sort it when the time comes.
    Good luck!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved