Still waiting for Lottery email.

What gives? Checked my junk folder and it shouldn’t have gone there anyway since every possible Tenclub/Pearl Jam email is added to my list. I logged in and see I’m a loser. Just would be nice to have been notified like everyone else. Not bitter... I knew the odds were no t in my favor going in, and I have sense enough to check the site for myself.. just confused...  am I just too much of a loser to get the email? Or did the system not believe you’d pass me by for Wrigley yet again? Haha. I’m not mad though. Promise. Still love you guys. Thanks for all you do for us. Can’t all be winners. 

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,387
    Did you check under the tickets section of your account to see if you have a WON icon next to the shows that you entered for?
  • Yes. It clearly indicates that I lost. Just asking why I didn’t get an email. If I don’t get a ticketing email are there potentially other emails going out that I’m missing out on? 
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,387
    Yea. I don't know about that. Email can be a tricky thing sometimes. At least you know your status. You should try the Verified Fan presale on the 16th (I think).