Options

Smile Appreciation

kc_pjkc_pj Posts: 284
I listened to this song several times today and it made the day just that much better. Very simple powerful emotional song. Great tune to listen to when need a pick up for the day.

Smile!
"Seek my part, devote myself.
My small self. Like a book amongst the many on a shelf."

"I'm already 30% more unpredictable."
-Pam Beesly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I do, in fact, appreciate smiles :)
  • Options
    SmileSmile Posts: 25
    Oh, I absolutely agree, kc_pj! Someday, I just know that I will be fortunate enough to be at a PJ concert and hear this song live. It is definitely on my wishlist, and I have to believe it will come true. Yes, it does make me SMILE!

Peace,
    Smile
  • Options
    smile is the best pick me up song and is also my favorite. hopefully someday i will be able to hear it live.
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Don't it make you?
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Noblesville is the best version Ive ever heard

I LOVE SMILE SO MUCH!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by veddergurl
    smile is the best pick me up song and is also my favorite. hopefully someday i will be able to hear it live.

I also would love to hear it live; one of a few songs still waiting to hear!

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    I like this song so much that my wife and I had it played at our Wedding! It was a big hit and not many people knew what the song was.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    Originally posted by PJPAT
    I like this song so much that my wife and I had it played at our Wedding! It was a big hit and not many people knew what the song was.

I've thought of that... if and when I get married! I'd love to have one PJ song played, but wasn't sure which, but I think this would be great!

Very cool that it went over well at your wedding!

-Pam Beesly
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    At my wedding we were announced to baba o'reily (The Chicago allstate Arena version) Danced to Smile in the middle and closed it with Alive.

it was a great night and we still watch the video every once and a while.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV