Options

What a buzzkill! Thats a LOST for wrigley 1 GA..its verified fan or bust

2»

Comments

• Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Let’s bring it back down to zero everyone :)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,800
    It's kind of tough really. Only the smart people around me ask to be graced with my knowledge and advice. You, sir just received it for free. You lost the lottery but won the day! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    jeffgq said:
    RP112579 said:
    jeffgq said:
    jeffgq said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Look at that Jeff. Ask and you shall receive! Life is good! 
    Yea, I really appreciate the offer(s), but we dont have tickets in hand with the tenclub. i would have to coordinate to meet and that would be a pain. maybe the person doesnt make it or i cant get a hold of them. If im traveling 1500 miles up north, i need a ticket in my hand....and i aint doin stubhub..hate that place..i really dont want to spend one penny over $245 for a pair...we'll see what happens friday with ticketmaster
    10C isn't doing tickets in hand this time. The ticket gets sent to your phone. And the extra ticket will get sent to the other person's phone. 
    I'd be taking these offers dude .
    so what, i pay now via venmo or somethin and HOPE the other person is honest enough to send me 1 or 2 tickets in July or August? no thanks. i have zero trust in any human. Ya wanna know who i trust? my dog, thats who
    Did your dog win tickets in the lottery?
    No, shes a fucking dog. Against 10club policies

6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Pay Pal is a good choice because if you get shafted you can ask for refund.  That said, there are many grateful people who will want an extra GA ticket.  Heck I might be wanting one or two depending if anyone decides to come with the wife and I.