First lottery entered...have two tickets available for the 8/20 show7

I didn't really know what I was doing with the ticket lottery.  I entered both nights for Chicago, only wanting to get one or the other.  My wife and I are going to the 8/18 show at Wrigley. Am I reading right that I can only sell/transfer one of the two tickets for 8/20?

Comments

• I’m sort of in the same boat. I have tickets to both shows and really only wanted 1. I thought for sure I wouldn’t get both. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    This is why we can't have nice things people. Read the rules before you take a seat form someone wanting to go and lose out on money on your end. At least if you can't go let 10 club know and they will donate the seat. 
  • I’m in the same boat as the OP. Entered both without any expectation of getting either and ended up with tix for both nights. I’d be happy to sell the tickets for 8/20 for face to a 10C member who couldn’t snag a pair for that night. Surely 10C could facilitate that? I didn’t purchase to deprive someone of the chance of going, only truly didn’t expect to win. And I’m travelling from Ireland for the show! Helpful suggestions and advice welcome.