GA for stadium shows

I was at Wrigley last year,  but not in GA.  How is GA for the stadium shows?  I have no desire to be on the rails.  I’ll likely show up an hour before PJ comes on.  Is GA good if you’re in the back?  I’m 5’10 and my buddy is much taller.  Would GA be better than reserved? My 10C number sucks. Any input is appreciated.  

Comments

• GA for Wrigley 2016 seemed packed everywhere. At times, it was too close for comfort. Although you are closer than the seats and I generally prefer GA, I'm going for reserved at Wrigley this year. Non-stadium shows I prefer GA. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,532
    We showed up around 4pm for the Wrigley shows.   We got decent spots.  I would estimate around 12 to 15 people in front of us (Which if it was seated floor might 10 rows).  I agree that they sold a lot of pit tickets to the Wrigley shows.   The section was pretty packed.   Wasn't like the mini pits at arenas or a concert where the whole floor is GA.   At those things everyone would he up front, and there would be room in the back to stand.  The Wrigley pits were pretty packed front to back.  I think there might of been some room on the far sides, but the viewing angles would of been rough.  I also noticed the lineup was a bit longer on night 2 of Wrigley, so people got there a little earlier for night 2.

Short version.  The pit's pretty fund, and it's awesome being in the thick of it up front.   Show up a few hours before doors and you'll get a decent spot.