Options

black

unlincedunlinced Posts: 21
just curious....at the end...we all know the words...i know someday you'll have a beautiful life....i know you'll be a star...in somebody elses sky...but why...why...whyyyyyy can't it be...can't it beeeeee mine...........

so how many different people have you htought of during that line.....just one? or many?????
...well i guess there's nothing wong with what you say...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    such an emotional subject and song....there's one person i wish i could be with but can't....black is for her.
    "I'm making music for music's sake, and I have an audience I'm proud of." -EV

• Options
    I've been thinking about that line a lot lately, due to my situation: I meet the girl of my dreams, but apparently I'm not what she's looking for. Feel yer pain, dgenerate!
    To myself I surrender, to the one I'll never please.
  • Options
    i only think of one person when i hear the lines... he is the man of my dreams... but it´s a long and sad story to explain it here.. so.... this song is special to both of us
    "Then I saw there was a way to Hell even from the gates of Heaven"
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,751
    just one.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by unlinced
    just curious....at the end...we all know the words...i know someday you'll have a beautiful life....i know you'll be a star...in somebody elses sky...but why...why...whyyyyyy can't it be...can't it beeeeee mine...........

so how many different people have you htought of during that line.....just one? or many?????

just one
    I got a plan
  • Options
    one....
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    We could dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
    Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
  • Options
    I am living black right now and it absolutely sucks.......one of the hardest decisions/conversations of my life , I'm not looking forward to it at all.......
    Clear eyes, Full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!
  • Options
    just one

everytime I get to that line.... it hurts
    I miss you already, I miss you always
  • Options
    Porch makes me feel the same in a way with what the song says.
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    just one...for this song.
    when i think of my most recent ex, i think
    of porch.
    once dissolved we are free to grow...
  • Options
    rybesrybes Posts: 136
    such a beautiful song

I always think of a girl when that line comes... in fact the last concert I attended she was standing next to me, and I had found out the bad news the night before...

:confused:
  • Options
    I think of the girl I loved...
    "I have wished for so long, how I wish for you today"--Long Road
  • Options
    I always thought that line might be about a girl that you have and lost. I've never really been able to relate to that one to well. I never thought about how it could be about a girl that i never had. i can relate much more now.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    Originally posted by unlinced

It makes me think of my fiancee who I just broke up with a few weeks ago. I'm living black right now , that's how I feel anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by western pearl
    I always thought that line might be about a girl that you have and lost. I've never really been able to relate to that one to well. I never thought about how it could be about a girl that i never had. i can relate much more now.

How about looking at it this way pearl....Being with someone you thought you love then one day you're just not quite sure if the love you have is unconditional. You think it's a stage , it will pass , but it doesn't. You keep telling yourself this girl is great smart,beautiful,funny , the total package , and you still feel the same way. You know she's going to meet somebody else and everything is going to turn out awesome , but can't/couldn't be with you......why.......is what your left asking yourself......
  • Options
    Just the one, it'll always be that one.
    When i think of another ex, Rearviewmirror comes to my mind.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    I love it but there is two girls i have thought of during that line

If i heard it live i rekon i would cry
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Options
    I only think of one girl when i hear that song, the girl i fell in love with in australia when i was studying abroad, it sucks to be 10000 miles away from someone you love so much but i do wish her the best and i think of her everytime i hear eddie belt out the end of black...
    Saw things so much clearer....
    She dont want me after i have flown away.... into the sun burn....
    You ever hear the story of Mr. faded glory?
  • Options
    Black will always have a special place in my heart...it reminds me of my ex...and how we will never be. The whole song is so emotional, filled with so much passion...and the way eddie sings it! It brings tears to my eyes
  • Options
    moe0227moe0227 Posts: 21
    This song is so powerful and it does remind me of the one girl that I couldn't have. But now she has moved on and I guess I have as well, but there is always the memories..
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    pickle is gay