2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,844
    Nice job Ten Club!  All reserved seating still at 99%, even in Boston where everyone is putting in reserved. 
  • Nice job Ten Club!  All reserved seating still at 99%, even in Boston where everyone is putting in reserved. 
    I wonder if ticket prices scared people off?
  • Nice job Ten Club!  All reserved seating still at 99%, even in Boston where everyone is putting in reserved. 
    Maybe some but I think more likely this "Ten Club has made arrangements to get more tickets than ever before exclusively for our members. We are confident we’ll be able to accommodate most, if not all, drawing entries."

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    Nice job Ten Club!  All reserved seating still at 99%, even in Boston where everyone is putting in reserved. 
    Maybe some but I think more likely this "Ten Club has made arrangements to get more tickets than ever before exclusively for our members. We are confident we’ll be able to accommodate most, if not all, drawing entries."

Yeah I think they cut a deal with the teams/venues and circumvented the Livenation/Ticketmaster 10% rule and got whatever they needed for the 10club for the shows. Obviously GA is going to drop below 99% due to the smaller allotment available, but so far it seems like you can get a ticket to any show you want just might not be able to get GA. We'll see if it holds up but its a good sign as I'm sure a lot of folks put their picks in already.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,429
    Poncier said:

Yeah I think they cut a deal with the teams/venues and circumvented the Livenation/Ticketmaster 10% rule and got whatever they needed for the 10club for the shows. Obviously GA is going to drop below 99% due to the smaller allotment available, but so far it seems like you can get a ticket to any show you want just might not be able to get GA. We'll see if it holds up but its a good sign as I'm sure a lot of folks put their picks in already.
    I think you're right about the deal.  I hope you're right about many people entering already.  I haven't. 
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

I think you're right about the deal.  I hope you're right about many people entering already.  I haven't. 
    I feel like many people wait until the last day so they can figure out the best strategy with the odds. They will drop quickly over weekend. 
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716
    jmug23 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

I feel like many people wait until the last day so they can figure out the best strategy with the odds. They will drop quickly over weekend. 
    I agree but with it being almost 24 hours since the lottery opened and all reserved is still at 99% odds.  That is a very good sign for us all.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    KC138045 said:
    jmug23 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

I agree but with it being almost 24 hours since the lottery opened and all reserved is still at 99% odds.  That is a very good sign for us all.
    Yeah definitely. I think reserve odds will eventually drop as well, not too far, but below 90. Seems like most people will at least get a reserve ticket which is awesome. GA will probably be pretty low by Sunday. 
  • jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    DAMN, 34% for wrigley 1 GA as of 4pm eastern 02/08/18..The only show/tickets im putting in for..this could get hairy!~
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
  • Put in for reaerved?  Not hairy but in the building and having a great time at face value.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,532
    Jvollman said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Is the Wrigley pit small like in 2013, or is it the entire front section of the floor.  If it is small, it makes sense for the odds % to go down.
    I have not seen a floor map yet...  I think it was relatively big in 2016 though.
    It was huge in 2016, and it was pretty snug from the front to the back.  I think the only areas it wasn't jammed full of people was the extreme sides (which would of had rough viewing angles).    They did block off the sections closest to the stage where it was such a sharp angle you wouldn't see anything.

I noticed the Seattle GA map doesn't show them blocking off the closest bit of the extreme sides.. kind of wierd.
    Zod said:
    Jvollman said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Is the Wrigley pit small like in 2013, or is it the entire front section of the floor.  If it is small, it makes sense for the odds % to go down.
    I have not seen a floor map yet...  I think it was relatively big in 2016 though.
    It was huge in 2016, and it was pretty snug from the front to the back.  I think the only areas it wasn't jammed full of people was the extreme sides (which would of had rough viewing angles).    They did block off the sections closest to the stage where it was such a sharp angle you wouldn't see anything.

I noticed the Seattle GA map doesn't show them blocking off the closest bit of the extreme sides.. kind of wierd.
    The sides under the screens were ADA section.  They weren't blocked, at least on Mike's side.  
  • stevedsteved Posts: 657
    edited February 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    Zod said:
    Jvollman said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

The sides under the screens were ADA section.  They weren't blocked, at least on Mike's side.  

ADA were the same on both sides at Wrigley and (Fenway were similar). Seats on each side but with equal amounts of space allotted for wheelchairs. Essentially two large rectangles on both sides of the stage from the widest part of the field until where the screens were. In total each one I would guess was around sixty feet wide and were about fifteen to twenty feet deep against the stage.
    Post edited by steved on
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• PJWGIIIPJWGIII Posts: 810
    These odds seem encouraging. I'm hoping they hold out strong into the verified fan sale too. I just really really don't want to deal with the resale prices, which are almost guaranteed to be insane.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    Contributor & Patron - liveon4legs.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10 | 2024: Vegas 5/16-&-18, Indy? Wrigley 2?

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
    steved said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Zod said:
    Jvollman said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

ADA were the same on both sides at Wrigley and (Fenway were similar). Seats on each side but with equal amounts of space allotted for wheelchairs. Essentially two large rectangles on both sides of the stage from the widest part of the field until where the screens were. In total each one I would guess was around sixty feet wide and were about fifteen to twenty feet deep against the stage.
    Are you making a trip, Steve?  I'm planning Chicago and Seattle.  
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,844
    PJWGIII said:
    These odds seem encouraging. I'm hoping they hold out strong into the verified fan sale too. I just really really don't want to deal with the resale prices, which are almost guaranteed to be insane.
    True, but I would expect the prices to be down a little compared to prior years since the whole ballpark scene is played out in my opinion.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    bump
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • cmcardcmcard Posts: 86
    Anyone that entered today have a final odds update? I put in for Boston night 1, but curious about all. 
  • cmcard said:
    Anyone that entered today have a final odds update? I put in for Boston night 1, but curious about all. 
     You can still see the odds by logging into your TC account, going to the Tickets page and selecting the Ticket odds link
  • dcp3ydcp3y Posts: 818
    As Johnny Cash sings...15 Minutes to go...

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,778
    dcp3y said:
    As Johnny Cash sings...15 Minutes to go...

I checked at 12:59 and the numbers had not changed since you checked at 12:45.

GOOD LUCK!!