Seattle Events

In 2016 the Boston and Chicago stadium shows had some pretty cool side events.  Boston had the House of Blues showing the filmed 9/5 show and Chicago had the impromptu roof top show.  Any speculation as to whether anything like that will go on in Seattle this year? Are we counting the SubPop30 show as the cool extra event that will be going on? Outside of that does anyone from 10 Club ever just pick a place and say lets just meet up as a group and party?Curious....

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,839
    Hoping something comes up, didn't realize until after booking at I'm staying near Benaroya Hall and Showbox. I wouldn't mind a little event, but more realistically I'd guess a cameo at the SubPop event and little else.

If you're on Facebook there should be a group already formed for the Seattle shows to sync up and get together. Or look for Wishlist parties on the days of the shows.
  • tschav said:
    Hoping something comes up, didn't realize until after booking at I'm staying near Benaroya Hall and Showbox. I wouldn't mind a little event, but more realistically I'd guess a cameo at the SubPop event and little else.

If you're on Facebook there should be a group already formed for the Seattle shows to sync up and get together. Or look for Wishlist parties on the days of the shows.
    Thanks for the heads up