Presale Question

Can you get single tickets with the Ten Club presale? I've never done a presale on here before. I heard them talking on the forum show on PJ radio about about getting your pair of tickets with the presale, but can you get single tickets?

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    No, two tickets is the only option.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Well that sucks, I don't want to spend that much for a pair with no one to go with for sure.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,356
    Well that sucks, I don't want to spend that much for a pair with no one to go with for sure.
    New system will let you transfer 1 of your tickets 1 time. So you can sell it to a stranger and get them their ticket without having to meet up in person. 

Face value of course.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,681
    With your name on here being "brewerdave" you should have no problem finding  a +1 or selling/transferring on here. 

Good luck
  • Maybe I will just try the verified presale since I just rejoined Ten club in November don't think my seats would be that great. Can you do singles on there?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    Maybe I will just try the verified presale since I just rejoined Ten club in November don't think my seats would be that great. Can you do singles on there?

Should be able to, its basically just access to a normal ticket sale so you can choose between 1 and whatever the per show limit is.
    This weekend we rock Portland