Options

Super Bowl Boxes/Squares

I have a Super Bowl Boxes/Squares pool going on and need to fill some boxes to complete it.
For those not familiar with this here is a link to help you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nethRSewJjg
I have 32 boxes left, each box is $10, The payout is as followed: 1st Quarter:$125 2nd Quarter:$250 3rd Quarter:$125 Final Score:$500.
DM me if you are interested, can send a PDF of the boxes available. All payments can be sent via Paypal.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO RIP ANYONE OFF, I AM JUST TRYING TO COMPLETE MY BOXES SQUARES

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    I'm in send me a link
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    DM43807DM43807 Posts: 74
    Attached is the grid, select your boxes and then dm me so i can give you email to foward payment.
    Thanks alot for this!
    Dan
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    That is a PDF.  I can see it when I dl but I don't have ''''writer" the edit it.  Pick 4 boxes, write FMe in them and show me....tell me where to send the money and I'm happy to send it.
    (Please spread out the 4 box picks)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    That is a PDF.  I can see it when I dl but I don't have ''''writer" the edit it.  Pick 4 boxes, write FMe in them and show me....tell me where to send the money and I'm happy to send it.
    (Please spread out the 4 box picks)
    FMe, here is the Grid with your boxes, you can send money to dmclaughlin3805@yahoo.com via PayPal.
    I will send you the complete grid when numbers are selected.
    Thanks again and good luck man!
    Dan
    Post edited by DM43807 on
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks Dan -- money sent!
  • Options
    Got it, Again Thanks! 
    Will send when completed.

Dan
  • Options
    Hi Dan, how do I get the updated sheet?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,717
    When is the game?  Today, right?

Oww!  Stop chucking the Doritos at me!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Hi Dan, how do I get the updated sheet?
    I sent it to the aol account from paypal on Thursday.
    your boxes are labeled "FMe"
    attached is the final sheet, good luck!!!

Dan
  • Options
    Thanks Dan!
  • Options
    3 & 9!
    $250!
  • Options
    Woops -- 9 and 6 at the end of Q3.  Too many of these dang things.
    $125

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I didn't play our squares at work this year because I'm always the guy that ends up with trash numbers like 2 & 2.  Figures that'd be the fucking halftime score the year I sit out. :angry:
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    I hear ya... a $100 entry netted me the numbers of 8 & 8.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory