Question about the plus one person on your 10c tickets

WayneandGarthWayneandGarth Posts: 7
edited January 2018 in The Porch
Ive been going to shows with my friend on her 10c for years... but i don't see that this has been answered here... but i haven't read every single thread or answer, but I've read a lot.

So, if they are checking ID's for the 10c member... what if my flight gets into Chicago later than expected, traffic or what have you... or my there is too much traffic getting to Boston and I am later for the show than expected.e get Can my plus one check in before me?  

Would they be able to enter the venue before me?  ??? This could also put some kinks in things. Over all i think the system is ok. I do feel more details would be helpful... and yeah..  My phone dies at almost every show... even with a back up charger. My crappy phone dies way too much. Anyway. 

That is my question to the 10C.... Can your plus one check in first??? 

Post edited by WayneandGarth on

Comments

• ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,012
    I believe you can transfer one of the tickets one time only.

9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    Guest Ticket: Since tickets will now be scanned into the venue through your smartphone, we are allowing only your guest ticket be transferable to your guest's smartphone.  This is a one-time-only transfer, no exceptions. This transfer option has been put in place to accommodate members whose guest is not able to enter the building at the same time as them. This transfer function will not be available until the days leading up to the show. An email will be sent to fans closer to the show date when this feature is made available.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I believe she can transfer her ticket to you so you can enter at different times. Plus, pretty sure they won’t be checking Id’s because you aren’t picking up a ticket. You will most likely just be showing them something on your phone to scan. At least that’s how I understand it. 
  • Thanks!!! I am late a lot and she will kill me if I get the tix and she can't get in when she needs to. LOL. 
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684

Time for a new phone kid
  • jazzbo26 said:

Time for a new phone kid
    Party On!!!!