lotto odds

nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
edited January 2018 in The Porch
Based on the 10c comments I wonder how deep the lottery will go.  Could you get Fenway 2 as a 3rd priority?

Post edited by nalyd61 on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Possibly, no one is going to know for sure until the middle of February though. People have seats on past tours with 6, 7, and 8th choices. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    Possibly, no one is going to know for sure until the middle of February though. People have seats on past tours with 6, 7, and 8th choices. 
    agreed.  they seemed confident that most if not all request will be won.  If true that changes my lotto plan.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,272
    I've questioned the lotto because I didnt get seats on my second choice when others got 6th choice, but I gues it compeltely depended on the venue too.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    We will have to watch the odds and see what they are like compared to 2016. Both were in the 40% area I think. Fenway 1 did not make it out of the first round and Fenway 2 had a very small amount of tickets left over for priority 2. If they do have enough tickets for everyone as they say I am scared to find out where they are sticking me if I get selected with my high number. I am really hoping they are picking up a lot of tickets in the B and C section they did not have before. 
  • I'm confused. Is the Ticketmaster Verified Tix taking the place of the 10C lottery?
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716
    I'm confused. Is the Ticketmaster Verified Tix taking the place of the 10C lottery?
    Both.  10c lottery then the Ticketmaster pre-sale is after the lottery is complete.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    I'm confused. Is the Ticketmaster Verified Tix taking the place of the 10C lottery?
    No that is separate. 10 clubs goes from the 7th till the 12th and the Verified one is later. 
  • Thank you KC and PJNB!
  • It would be pretty cool to put 5 shows down and get 5 sets of tickets!  If they can get everyone in that wants to get in that is great.  Hurts the seat locations of those with higher numbers but getting as many 10C members in the door as possible is a good thing, and I will be happy to be further back.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved