ADA SEATING FOR UP COMING BOSTON SHOWS

Hi, Guys, I feel like an ass for asking but came home yesterday after long surgery and hospital stay also meds aren't helping reading everything LOL.
So I saw the registration for Ticketmaster, are we still doing lottery or did I miss that? I've been a member many years but what I read there doesn't seem like Fan Club Members are getting what we are used to but then again it's really hard reading right now, and I'm in a wheelchair and I didn't see anything about ADA Seating. I know by coming here someone will help me out PLEASE.
Any news you have will be greatly appreciated 
  :)
THANK YOU ALL
PLEASE SUPPORT  THE CROHNS FOUNDATION WE NEED WHATEVER YOU CAN SPARE

Brenda

Comments

• derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    edited January 2018

Hey Brenda
    hope you get to feeling better real soon!!
    There is still a 10 Club lottery for tickets.
    Here is the process for ADA seating:
    Disabled Access Tickets: 
    There are a limited amount of disabled access tickets available.
    There will be an offline ticket drawing held for eligible members. 
    Drawing entries will only be accepted during the regular drawing entry window Feb 7th- Feb 12th at 10am PT.
    For disabled access tickets, DO NOT enter the drawing online.
    Instead, please email tickets@tenclub.net with the subject “Disabled Access Seating." 
    If entering for more than one show, please send your list of show entries in priority order.
    Hope this was helpful,
    Take care :rock_on:

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Thank you, Dave, for your help. I feel so foolish posting last night, but I went into a panic thinking I had missed out. I am in so much pain and then after taking meds everything I was trying to read was a blur  :o  What really confused me was Ticketmaster I thought we were supposed to enter there, and I did  :s  Can I ask you one last question? Since I registered there is that going to affect my entry here? 
    I can't thank you enough for helping me If you've ever had a very invasive stomach operation over 15hrs then you know why I'm so confused LMAO. Have a great day hope to hear back,
    Brenda
    PLEASE SUPPORT THE CROHNS FOUNDATION WE NEED WHATEVER YOU CAN SPARE 
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Daughter5 said:
    Thank you, Dave, for your help. I feel so foolish posting last night, but I went into a panic thinking I had missed out. I am in so much pain and then after taking meds everything I was trying to read was a blur  :o  What really confused me was Ticketmaster I thought we were supposed to enter there, and I did  :s  Can I ask you one last question? Since I registered there is that going to affect my entry here? 
    I can't thank you enough for helping me If you've ever had a very invasive stomach operation over 15hrs then you know why I'm so confused LMAO. Have a great day hope to hear back,
    Brenda
    No it will not affect you, the Ticketmaster sale  is separate.  Think of it as your backup plan. You will know your 10c results prior to the Ticketmaster sale. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Registering for the Ticketmaster presale won't impact any lottery entries you make here. It's just a backup plan. Good luck in the draw!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Thank you guys for your help fan club members are the best. If I get really lucky and win I hope you'll look for me if you're going to Boston. I was at the show in Aug 2016 ADA seating in Fenway was easy to find, and I don't remember a lot of wheelchairs.I hope I didn't offend Ten Club but I did write them and it was for all in wheelchairs, maybe you or any members reading this can tell me if I was wrong. 
    When we were taken to the ADA seating at Fenway I remember saying to my daughter these are the best seats we ever got, and they were. We were seated to the left of the Mike and close to the speakers it looked to me if I reached out I could touch the stage LOL. It was great until Pearl Jam came out, everybody stood up. As close as I was the only thing I could see where other peoples body's I almost cried but my daughter was so happy.  It wasn't until we got to the hotel and looked at pictures. I was going to post some pictures for two reasons, I have started to Advocate for the disabled I've been on both sides I've only been in a wheelchair for 10yrs. It's not our fault but unless you're in a chair you can't understand. We aren't asking to be treated special just fair. Again I've posted way more then I should have here, Do you think I was wrong telling Ten Club? I was also going to post a new discussion as an advocate so fans might understand, and post the pictures. If other fans understand and if a chair is behind them if they just moved a tiny bit you can't imagine what a huge difference it makes. A really nice fan Scott saw me trying to take pictures and offered to help. So who reads this do you think I should, I may not win tickets, but I'm not the only one here in a wheelchair. Please let me know and thank you all for helping here  :) your the best