Best Location to see PJ Boston or Seattle?

First I wanted to know thoughts on best place to see them on this coming tour.  Also since I just joined I don't think I get a chance at the member presale.  Are there any other places to get a presale for Boston or Seattle I really wanted to surprise my husband....  Thanks in advise for your help.

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,805
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Id rather be at Seattle.  New place.  First home shows in 5 years.  Cant go wrong tho.  Boston will probably have a more wild crowd. 
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    Seattle.  They are locals there. Different vibe, especially if crowd is into it.  Feels like you’re seeing them on their home turf.  Cool city.  Stayed at the Edgewater hotel in 2013 tour.  Nice place right on the water.  Little bit of walk to the stadium, but not bad.  
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,687
    edited January 2018
    First I wanted to know thoughts on best place to see them on this coming tour.  Also since I just joined I don't think I get a chance at the member presale.  Are there any other places to get a presale for Boston or Seattle I really wanted to surprise my husband....  Thanks in advise for your help.
    You can try ticket master verified fan before the general public sale.......

- FRI, FEB 16 @ 10am VENUE LOCAL TIME

Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster Verified Fan® to create a safe, reliable, ticket-buying experience and ensure tickets get directly to fans for all of these shows. Verified Fan doesn't guarantee that everyone will get a ticket, but it does level the playing field so a fan is only up against another fan – without racing against bots for the same ticket.

A simple registration is required and only fans that have been verified and invited to the presale will receive an access code allowing them to shop for tickets.

REGISTER TODAY 

Deadline: Tues, Feb 6 @ 4pm PT 

As for which city I'd  say Seattle but Boston is a close second. 
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Yea I was leaning more towards Seattle I thought it would have a better vibe.  Thanks for the additional registration info too I just did that.  Keeping fingers crossed I can get tickets.
  • Fenway closes the tour and is such a historic ballpark. Pick the place that you can travel to cheaper.  Can't go wrong with either. 
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    edited January 2018
    Seattle— space needle, take cruise around harbor, Easy St records, good food, hopefully no rain, etc, legal pot
    Chicago— Lou Malnatis pizza, Garrett’s popcorn, Subway is easy, plenty of awesome restaurants 
    cant go wrong either way.

oops you said Boston.  Only been there once.  Can’t comment on that.
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville