For those 420's coming to the Seattle shows, my list of my favorite dispensaries in Seattle

These are all shops I have been to
Pot Shop Seattle 1628 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 
Lux Pot Shop 4912 17th Ave NW, Seattle, WA
Seattle Cannabis Co 3230 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA
Hashtag Cannabis 3540 Stone Ave N, Seattle, WA
Potstop 4465 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA
Ganja Goddess 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA
365 Recreational Cannabis 17517 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA
Dockside Cannabis 15029 Aurora Avenue N, Shoreline, WA
American Mary 321 NE 45th St, Seattle, WA
Have A Heart (Belltown) 115 Blanchard St, Seattle, WA

Comments

• Hank rules.  Nice to see you back on here.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Hank rules.  Nice to see you back on here.
    It was kind of against my better judgement, I remember all the bullying and ganging up on that was allowed to go on before, so hopefully they cleaned that up, plus I am not going to miss any Seattle shows since I live here already
  • which rec shops are closest to the downtown core area or pike place market...and TY for this info in advance
  • Have a Heart Cafe (Belltown) 115 S Blanchard St & Herban Legends 55 Bell St
  • thanks BBH
    i can't wait to do some serious shopping in seattle   ;)
  • P-Town-P-Jam-FanP-Town-P-Jam-Fan Posts: 930
    edited January 2018
    so wait, that's a list of all the pot shops you have been to, or its a list of your favorites?  Check leafly.com
    Gorge
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    Big Bake Hank!
    Thanks, man. 
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited January 2018
    so wait, that's a list of all the pot shops you have been to, or its a list of your favorites?  Check leafly.com
    one's I have been to that I favor, and no offense against Leafly, but as someone with 30 years of cannabis experience under my belt, I don't use Leafly, I live by experience, plus they favor people who advertise with them
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Big Bake Hank!
    Thanks, man. 
    happy to help
  • Leafly is a great resource for people from out of town without "30 years of cannabis experience" under their belts.  You can use the map view and locate all the spots close to your hotel, etc.  It wasn't a suggestion for you as anyone who lives around here is familiar..
    Gorge
  • thanks BBH
    i can't wait to do some serious shopping in seattle   ;)
    yeah Seattle is much sunnier since legalization, even when it rains, the sun is still shining  B)
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    edited January 2018
    weedmaps always has worked for me. colorado has some really beautiful mountains is all i can say about that
  • weedmaps always has worked for me. colorado has some really beautiful mountains is all i can say about that
    this list is better than weedmaps, weedmaps in Seattle leaves a lot to be desired, plus I have far more experience with marijuana than the people that make those lists, and they always promote businesses that pay them, they don't run that for free, mine is a uncorrupted veteran consumers evaluation of the Cannabis stores here, it probably is much better in Colorado, the online stuff up here leaves a lot to be desired