Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    Funk you MCD in Ireland for not getting pj for a summer gig. Could have been done. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    What s your hotel choice in ams? I’m trying to go for ams 2 but can’t find less 100€ per night..i’m looking for something close the venue
  • Options
    DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    Massive thanks to Dimi , for all his teasers these last few weeks....all being well I'll see everyone in Frankfurt, Berlin, Copenhagen and Amsterdam 🙂👍🍻😎
  • Options
    Well, seems all set for a Monday announcement. Or not?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,054
    Cosimo82 said:
    yeah , annoucement tomorrow
  • Options
    pengpeng Germany Posts: 34
    edited December 2019
    Cosimo82 said:
    What s your hotel choice in ams? I’m trying to go for ams 2 but can’t find less 100€ per night..i’m looking for something close the venue
    Try Fletcher's Amsterdam directly from their homepage, seems the only option in walking distance (30 min) under €100.
    https://www.fletcherhotelamsterdam.nl/
    Post edited by peng on
    PJ: 20000609 - Rock Am Ring Festival, 20070623 - Southside Festival, 20100627 - Rockin' Park Festival, 20120626 - Amsterdam, 20120627 - Amsterdam, 20120702 - Prague, 20120707 - Stockholm, 20120710 - Copenhagen, 20140616 - Amsterdam, 20140617 - Amsterdam, 20140622 - Trieste, 20140625 - Vienna, 20140628 - Stockholm, 20180612 - Amsterdam, 20180613 - Amsterdam, 20180701 - Prague, 20180705 - Berlin, 20180710 - Barcelona
    Ed: 20170527 - Amsterdam, 20170529 - Amsterdam, 20170530 - Amsterdam, 20190628 - Berlin, 20190630 - Düsseldorf
  • Options
    smiths24smiths24 Charleston, SC USA Posts: 24
    At the moment I'm planning to do at least Krakow and Budapest. Also thinking of adding an extra show, perhaps Copenhagen. This is my first time with 10c tickets (if I'm lucky enough to win the lottery). So the question is, if I don't have a ticket buddy, how easy it is to sell a 10c ticket?
    This is our first time with 10c (keeping our fingers crossed for the lottery. I would think selling the extra ticket would be fairly easy. We are travelling with our daughters, so might hit you up for one if we can't get enough
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    Which gigs in your list? Maybe if they dont go to Portugal this time, it will be a good reason to play amongst the wave at least :)
  • Options
    peng said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    Try Fletcher's Amsterdam directly from their homepage, seems the only option in walking distance (30 min) under €100.
    Oh man! There s a shower in the middle of the room...nice, but we already talk about that pages ago lol
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,054
    Cosimo82 said:
    just_one said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    Which gigs in your list? Maybe if they dont go to Portugal this time, it will be a good reason to play amongst the wave at least :)
    they are not coming to portugal unfortunally(even thought the twitter teaser was with a photo from last year at NOS Alive , the fuckers!!).

Gonna skip this tour unfortunally , all holiday budget went to a Maldives vacation with wife in january :)
  • Options
    666erm666erm Posts: 243
    edited December 2019
    Cosimo82 said:
    One piece of advice I can give you is don’t do this. If everything is still the same as it was during the 2014 tour, there is nothing cool near the Ziggo Dome. It’s like an industrial/business neighborhood. You’re better off staying in the center of the city which has easy public transport to the venue. Leidseplein is a good spot. 
    Post edited by 666erm on
    04/11/03 West Palm Beach
    06/11/08 West Palm Beach
    09/03/11 East Troy
    09/04/11 East Troy
    09/02/12 Philadelphia
    09/21/12 Pensacola Beach
    07/19/13 Chicago
    06/16/14 Amsterdam
    06/17/14 Amsterdam
    10/09/14 Lincoln
    10/14/14 Memphis
    11/25/15 Bogota
    04/08/16 Fort Lauderdale
    04/09/16 Miami
    04/11/16 Tampa
    04/13/16 Jacksonville
    04/16/16 Greenville
    05/05/16 Quebec City
    08/05/16 Boston
    08/07/16 Boston
    07/01/18 Prague
    07/03/18 Krakow
    07/10/18 Barcelona
    07/14/18 Lisbon
    08/08/18 Seattle
    08/10/18 Seattle
    09/18/21 Asbury Park
    10/01/21 Dana Point
    10/02/21 Dana Point
    09/16/22 Nashville
    09/20/22 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    666erm said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    One piece of advice I can give you is don’t do this. If everything is still the same as it was during the 2014 tour, there is nothing cool near the Ziggo Dome. It’s like an industrial/business neighborhood. You’re better off staying in the center of the city which has easy public transport to the venue. Leidseplein is a good spot. 
    Cool! Thanks for the advice!!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Brisk. said:
    Last hint for this thread... Ams in not 21-22..:)
    Cos its 22 and 23rd?
     My job is done here. 
    To say that your job is done here is to suggest that there will be no more 2020 dates announced. No way I believe that! Looking forward to the US and Canadian tour rumor hints!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    peng said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    And they offer a shuttle service to Ziggo  B)
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    Okay, I need help. First time seeing them outside US; thinking of doing Imola, Krakow, Budapest (mayr Venice). Travelling with daughters (7&10). What's the easiest and inexpensive to travel to the other cities? Are there trains? Get flights? Arrive in one City and depart in another country? I'm searching on the forum but interested in how others with this plan might be doing it. Thanks
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    edited December 2019
    smiths24 said:
    Okay, I need help. First time seeing them outside US; thinking of doing Imola, Krakow, Budapest (mayr Venice). Travelling with daughters (7&10). What's the easiest and inexpensive to travel to the other cities? Are there trains? Get flights? Arrive in one City and depart in another country? I'm searching on the forum but interested in how others with this plan might be doing it. Thanks
    www.google.com
    www.maps.google.com
    www.hotels.com

Or I can book for you can take comission :) 
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 586
    smiths24 said:
    The krakow to budapest leg is a flight. Its around $100 at the minute.  train will take over 10 hours. 
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 723
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    edited December 2019
    Emails went out in 2017 at  3:30am eastern time or 9:30am CET. Not sure if they announced a bit before the emails or it was simultaneously. 
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 681
    OK so it seems dimi was right once again about the European tour.  Let’s hope he is also right about the album being fully recorded!  That Instagram  leak from that skateboarder photographer guy has me optimistic!
  • Options
    Apone said:
    smiths24 said:
    The krakow to budapest leg is a flight. Its around $100 at the minute.  train will take over 10 hours. 
    Thanks! It seems even from Imola to Krakow is also a flight. Wasn't sure if I was missing anything. Appreciate it!
  • Options
    PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    I have a very high membership # (600,___).Is there a special section for 10c ticket holders on the floor? Would I be totally out of the game with that high of a  number? Are the 10c reserved seats usually pretty good, or will I be sitting in the rafters? Thinking about Vienna or Amsterdam. Any advice appreciated! Thanks! 
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 784
    smiths24 said:
    Apone said:
    smiths24 said:
    Thanks! It seems even from Imola to Krakow is also a flight. Wasn't sure if I was missing anything. Appreciate it!
    It is interesting that this (rumoured) tour has some of the worst train options I have ever seen in Europe. I am looking that the dates in July. Ryanair it is!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    PJamMB said:
    I have a very high membership # (600,___).Is there a special section for 10c ticket holders on the floor? Would I be totally out of the game with that high of a  number? Are the 10c reserved seats usually pretty good, or will I be sitting in the rafters? Thinking about Vienna or Amsterdam. Any advice appreciated! Thanks! 
    There are very few 10 club reserved seats in the Euro shows compared to the states and most venues block them all together. The whole floor is GA with a divide usually 1/3 of the way back. 10 Club sometimes has this whole divide and other times everyone mixes together with 10 club ticket holders getting early entry.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJamMB said:
    There are very few 10 club reserved seats in the Euro shows compared to the states and most venues block them all together. The whole floor is GA with a divide usually 1/3 of the way back. 10 Club sometimes has this whole divide and other times everyone mixes together with 10 club ticket holders getting early entry.
    Thanks. Not good news for someone who’s 5’2”.  
  • Options
    I have not been on the front page for awhile. Has it always been the Ziggo Dome?
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    smiths24 said:

PJamMB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJamMB said:
    At Ziggo you won't last long if who are in the first quarter of GA on the floor or even third
  • Options
    smiths24 said:

PJamMB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJamMB said:
    At Ziggo you won't last long if who are in the first quarter of GA on the floor or even third
    Ugh! Guess I’ll be paying an arm and a leg on Ticketmaster for decent seats! 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    PJNB said:
    I have not been on the front page for awhile. Has it always been the Ziggo Dome?
    Yes, it’s been there for months
  • Options
    PJamMB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJamMB said:
    I'm not the tallest person, but with the early entry I always found a good spot with a good views. And trust me... Everyone from 10c is so lovely. I always have the feeling, they take care of me when it comes to my hight. So I prefer GA. Can't wait for the tour!!!