Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    edited February 2018
    JWindmill said:
    My 1st and 2nd choices are Chicago GA 18th and 20th. 3rd and 4th are Chicago reserved for 18th and 20th. If I get all of them, I'll have a set of tickets for each show that I can't use or transfer. I'm kinda nervous about this as the drawing nears. Is there really no way to transfer extra 10C tickets now?
    You can not win twice for the same show. If you win GA for night 1 you will not be considered for the reserved drawing of night 1.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    JWindmill said:
    My 1st and 2nd choices are Chicago GA 18th and 20th. 3rd and 4th are Chicago reserved for 18th and 20th. If I get all of them, I'll have a set of tickets for each show that I can't use or transfer. I'm kinda nervous about this as the drawing nears. Is there really no way to transfer extra 10C tickets now?
    You can not win twice for the same show. If you win GA for night 1 you will not be considered for the reserved drawing of night 1.
    Awesome. Thank you. That actually makes perfect sense. 
    8/17/98 Noblesville, IN; 9/6/98 Knoxville, TN; 4/21/03 Lexington, KY; 6/24/03 Columbus, OH; 10/2/04 Toledo, OH; 6/14/08 Bonnaroo; 5/7/10 Noblesville, IN; 9/22/12 Atlanta, GA; 10/1/14 Cincinnati, OH; 10/3/14 St. Louis, MO; 6/11/16 Bonnaroo; 4/26/16 Lexington, KY; Chicago 8/18/18: Chicago 8/20/18; St. Louis 9/18/22
  • Options
    Really hoping not a lot of people put Fenway 1 for their first priority.  That is my only option that I can afford/do.  So fingers crossed 
  • Options
    How many tickets are being sold for Wrigley GA? How many people does that section hold? Does anyone know? 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    Really hoping not a lot of people put Fenway 1 for their first priority.  That is my only option that I can afford/do.  So fingers crossed 

I'm in same boat, Bos1 or bust.

It will end up at about 75% and my wild guess is 10% will have it with priority lower than first. So decent odds but no guarantee.

Anyone agree?
  • Options

I'm in same boat, Bos1 or bust.

It will end up at about 75% and my wild guess is 10% will have it with priority lower than first. So decent odds but no guarantee.

Anyone agree?
    Seems like a reasonable guess to me. Definitely a lot of people with that one at first priority with it being accessible to so many on the east coast and on a holiday weekend. Unfortunately means there may be a few that miss out but hopefully not many
    [X]  Greenville, SC (September 04, 1998)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (April 16, 2003)
    [X]  Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004)
    [X]  Columbia, SC(June 16, 2008)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    [X]  Austin, TX (October 12, 2014)
    [X]  NYC (September 26, 2015)
    [X]  Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016)
  • Options
    Getting a little nervous ..ok ALOT nervous lol Wrigley 1ga and wrigley  1reserved for me and they keep dropping. Probably a stupid question..but with the new ticket rules other than a couple people getting an extra ga (which is doubtful) no other way to get two tix together unless ticletmaster vf?
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I decided to go with Seattle 2 Reserved as my main in hopes that i improve my ability to get tickets instead of trying for general admission. I really just want to go to that show and I don't care if its GA or Reserved. 
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    edited February 2018
    How many tickets are being sold for Wrigley GA? How many people does that section hold? Does anyone know? 
    Dimitris  +6  friends 
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Today is the day!  Come on GA for both Seattle shows!  OR at least for one of them and Reserved for the other.  Though, yes I'd be totally stoked with reserved for both if that is the way it works out - but I really want GA for both.
  • Options
    aNiMaL said:
    Today is the day!  Come on GA for both Seattle shows!  OR at least for one of them and Reserved for the other.  Though, yes I'd be totally stoked with reserved for both if that is the way it works out - but I really want GA for both.
    Same here. We'll know soon enough!
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    justBE88 said:
    OK, so I've been a fan since '93, but have never been to a live show...CRAZY, I know!  I'm in for the second Fenway show as my 1st choice, but want to ask the experienced bunch, what is the major plus of going to two shows in the same stadium?  Just trying to gauge if I should consider trying to go to the first show, since it would be tough to be away from my family for 5 days vs 3.  
    Yes this is crazy. If you've been a fan that long and are not familiar with their live shows or set lists, then I don't know what to tell ya. But the benefit/privilege of getting to see back to back concerts in the same city/venue is that Pearl Jam varies their set lists significantly from show to show, sol if you want to see as many favorite songs as possible you increase those odds by going to both shows. The atmosphere and energy varies from show to show, so while there will be 15-20 repeat songs (the hits) you will get to see a unique show each night considering they play over two and half hours each concert. If you can afford it I highly recommend it. But it's also not the end of the World to only go to one of the two since you're still getting a huge concert experience. 
    The whole point of being a PJ fan is seeing them live IMO. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    Do you not get a confirmation screen if you have submitted yours?  I keep pressing submit and the screen doesnt change.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    First time in lottery. I have "pending" $1 charges on my credit card account, but they do that right when you request it right? It doesn't mean you got tickets. 
  • Options
    scurtis said:
    Do you not get a confirmation screen if you have submitted yours?  I keep pressing submit and the screen doesnt change.
    Holy crap way to wait until the last minute. Yes I got a confirmation message and email
    [X]  Greenville, SC (September 04, 1998)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (April 16, 2003)
    [X]  Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004)
    [X]  Columbia, SC(June 16, 2008)
    [X]  Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    [X]  Austin, TX (October 12, 2014)
    [X]  NYC (September 26, 2015)
    [X]  Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016)
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Good luck everyone!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    jdahline said:
    First time in lottery. I have "pending" $1 charges on my credit card account, but they do that right when you request it right? It doesn't mean you got tickets. 
    it just mean that your cc info is correct and can charge for tix if you won
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    estarr31 said:
    justBE88 said:
    OK, so I've been a fan since '93, but have never been to a live show...CRAZY, I know!  I'm in for the second Fenway show as my 1st choice, but want to ask the experienced bunch, what is the major plus of going to two shows in the same stadium?  Just trying to gauge if I should consider trying to go to the first show, since it would be tough to be away from my family for 5 days vs 3.  
    Yes this is crazy. If you've been a fan that long and are not familiar with their live shows or set lists, then I don't know what to tell ya. But the benefit/privilege of getting to see back to back concerts in the same city/venue is that Pearl Jam varies their set lists significantly from show to show, sol if you want to see as many favorite songs as possible you increase those odds by going to both shows. The atmosphere and energy varies from show to show, so while there will be 15-20 repeat songs (the hits) you will get to see a unique show each night considering they play over two and half hours each concert. If you can afford it I highly recommend it. But it's also not the end of the World to only go to one of the two since you're still getting a huge concert experience. 
    I too am shocked someone could halve been a fan since 93 and not have seen this band live before now... to say you've been missing out would be understatement of the year :) 

Wanted to add that there are not necessarily 15-20 repeat songs. I was at both nights of Fenway 2016 and they played over 6.5 Hours total. 68 Songs (Avg of 34 per night) with ONLY 3 REPEATS IIRC. It was essentially one long ass 6.5 hour long concert.. an incredible experience. Hoping for something similar at Wrigley this year. 

Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    anyone capture the final odds? Got back a minute late
  • Options
    Only saw GA for SEA night 1 at 43%
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    final lottery odds for Seattle
    Seattle, WA - Aug 8th GA Standing 43% Seattle, WA - Aug 8th Reserved Seating 99% Seattle, WA - Aug 10th GA Standing 36% Seattle, WA - Aug 10th Reserved Seating 84%
    1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Final odds for Chicago:  Aug 18 was 22% GA, 68% reserved     Aug 20 was 29% GA, 99% reserved
  • Options
    Again, first time lotto. Do they usually update whether you got them or not on the same day they close or does it take a day or two?
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557

full screen shots on the other thread
  • Options
    jdahline said:
    Again, first time lotto. Do they usually update whether you got them or not on the same day they close or does it take a day or two?
    We will find out today.
  • Options
    Is anyone else continuing to refresh the my tickets page in anticipation? Have to keep telling myself to be patient...
  • Options
    Adam777 said:
    Is anyone else continuing to refresh the my tickets page in anticipation? Have to keep telling myself to be patient...
    YES, constantly.  Also, trying to get some work done in between refreshes.  :)
  • Options
    kato78kato78 Posts: 61
    Adam777 said:
    Yep. Kind of wishing I had meetings today to distract me  ;)
  • Options
    Jbarker said:

full screen shots on the other thread
    thanks, found it!
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    estarr31 said:
    justBE88 said:
    I too am shocked someone could halve been a fan since 93 and not have seen this band live before now... to say you've been missing out would be understatement of the year :) 

Wanted to add that there are not necessarily 15-20 repeat songs. I was at both nights of Fenway 2016 and they played over 6.5 Hours total. 68 Songs (Avg of 34 per night) with ONLY 3 REPEATS IIRC. It was essentially one long ass 6.5 hour long concert.. an incredible experience. Hoping for something similar at Wrigley this year. 

Fair enough. I was speculating on the number of repeats, but wow didn't realize that the last Fenway shows were that low. That's awesome. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23