Looking for someone to attend the Seattle shows with, I have free accommodations & transportation

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
edited January 2018 in The Porch
I live in Seattle so anyone who needs someone to go with who would have an extra ticket for each show, I would be super stoked, I'll split all costs, I have the 4th-12th off and I am interested in attending both shows, so anyone interested, please message me, I will have motel room with 2 beds for at least 7th-11th so you will have a place to stay, also I know my way around Seattle really well, so I know all the good spots to hit up, so message me if interested. You cover the tickets and I cover the accommodations (which cost more than the tickets BTW) and we can split other costs. I will enter the drawing but since my membership lapsed, my tickets would likely be worse, since my number is higher.
Post edited by Big Bank Hank on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Fuck me, it’s BBH! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Fuck me, it’s BBH! 
    yeah I have been busy becoming the best dancer in Seattle, I am over every week across from Easy Street Records
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,970
    Only if you rock the pink cords. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs said:
    Only if you rock the pink cords.

I can rock the Pink Cords, the Aqua cords, the Lime Green Cords, the Purple cords, you name it, I have over 25 different pairs  B)
  • Plus I know where all the good dispensaries are, remember marijuana is legal in Washington, Pearl Jam and some edibles
  • Bump, and if anyone is ever in West Seattle on Saturdays come by and say hi, I am the guy dancing across from Easy Street at the Junction, I am usually out there by 1 PM

• ZodZod Posts: 10,532
    Plus I know where all the good dispensaries are, remember marijuana is legal in Washington, Pearl Jam and some edibles
    The crazy thing it's smoking that's the ungodly taboo sin.   I was at the pit for GNR in seattle and anytime someone pulled out a lighter security were all over it.    Didn't matter if the person was smoking tobacco or weed, it pissed security right off.   Its weird because it was outdoors and it was a concert.. lol.

So yah edibles :)
  • Zod said:
    Plus I know where all the good dispensaries are, remember marijuana is legal in Washington, Pearl Jam and some edibles
    The crazy thing it's smoking that's the ungodly taboo sin.   I was at the pit for GNR in seattle and anytime someone pulled out a lighter security were all over it.    Didn't matter if the person was smoking tobacco or weed, it pissed security right off.   Its weird because it was outdoors and it was a concert.. lol.

we have vials of THC liquid here, which you can put in your beer, to make it a super beer

• I was featured on Pearl Jam's Instagram page
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BafFKlan4Fj/?taken-by=pearljam

• Zod said:

why didn't u just duck(crouch down) to everyone's knee level and take a hit there so you could not be seen...assuming you weren't on the outside fringes of the ga pit? 
  • Zod said:

why didn't u just duck(crouch down) to everyone's knee level and take a hit there so you could not be seen...assuming you weren't on the outside fringes of the ga pit? 
    liquid THC is a much easier solution, it can be poured into any drink, if you have ever eaten a marijuana edible it's kind of like that but much smooooother less of a out of control feeling, unless you take a lot in a short period of time, I usually start slowly so my body gets used to it, then I steadily increase it until I get to where I want to be, for me personally that is between 60-300mg, but everyone's tolerances are different, and I still do acid pretty regularly, like once a week, I know some people who really feel 20mg, so everyone is different
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,895
    Hey, long time no type BBH!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Zod said:

The Gnr pits are small.  Maybe first 8 or 10 rows small.  Not many people were toking so it felt like most people were already aware of the smoking is taboo culture there.  Most people had ecigarette things that were ok.   There was nowhere to duck and hide from security.  It was like their number 1 pet peeve.. lol
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,272
    I live in Seattle so anyone who needs someone to go with, I would be super stoked, I'll split all costs, I have the 8th-12th off and I am interested in attending both shows, so anyone interested, please message me
    You'll split the cost of my flight?! Done!
  • Zod said:
    Zod said:

The Gnr pits are small.  Maybe first 8 or 10 rows small.  Not many people were toking so it felt like most people were already aware of the smoking is taboo culture there.  Most people had ecigarette things that were ok.   There was nowhere to duck and hide from security.  It was like their number 1 pet peeve.. lol
    they have THC vaporizers that yield little smoke and don't smell, and people around Seattle are usually very cool about smoking those, and I know about all those too if anyone wants to know
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Hey, long time no type BBH!
    Yo-Yo, Diggity, Yo-Yo
  • mace1229 said:
    I live in Seattle so anyone who needs someone to go with, I would be super stoked, I'll split all costs, I have the 8th-12th off and I am interested in attending both shows, so anyone interested, please message me
    You'll split the cost of my flight?! Done!
    depends on the cost of the flight, rooms are very expensive here, but I was thinking of getting one a couple of beds for 3 or 4 nights 8th-11th or the 7th-11th if someone is coming in, I can play host & tour guide
  • I think they should play a couple of shows at Safeco Field every year, it's not like they can't stay at home or that it involves some major tour or something. They can easily sell these shows out and there will be a lot of energy, Safeco is a really beautiful facility, not sure how the acoustics will be, but if the roof is closed it should be better than if it's open, hopefully their experience playing Wrigley & Fenway they have the acoustics figured out
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I was featured on Pearl Jam's Instagram page

That’s awesome! If I end up getting tickets and make the trip, I’m going to swing by that corner just to say hi!
  • jmug23 said:

That’s awesome! If I end up getting tickets and make the trip, I’m going to swing by that corner just to say hi!
    yeah definitely I take requests, other Jammers have stopped by and said hi
    I am pretty stoked for the shows.   It's a bit more expensive having the extra day between the shows.   On the other hand it's a completely free day to hang out in Seattle without an agenda, which I don't think I've ever done.  It's always a concert, baseball or some reason I'm there :)
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    jmug23 said:

Zod said:
    I am pretty stoked for the shows.   It's a bit more expensive having the extra day between the shows.   On the other hand it's a completely free day to hang out in Seattle without an agenda, which I don't think I've ever done.  It's always a concert, baseball or some reason I'm there :)
    You should post your schedule out there just before the shows to remind people. I’m sure other jammers would love to swing by. Any restaurants or bars near that intersection?
  • Yeah there is a great Pizza place Talarico's that serves massive slices, Husky's Deli is great, Cupcake Royale serves the best cupcakes, also Easy Street Records is across the street and they have the Mother Love Bone mural that Jeff painted on the wall outside
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,467
    jmug23 said:
    jmug23 said:

Zod said:
    You should post your schedule out there just before the shows to remind people. I’m sure other jammers would love to swing by. Any restaurants or bars near that intersection?
    West Seattle is kind of a hipster hot spot. I stayed there a few years ago between visiting Olympic National Park and Mt Ranier.  Lots of food/drinking spots.

Hank you should sling some of those tye-dyed shirts of yours between performances during the show dates. The way PJ folks love to throw money at anything remotely PJ related. You'd be making some big bank.
  • jmug23 said:
    jmug23 said:

Zod said:
    West Seattle is kind of a hipster hot spot. I stayed there a few years ago between visiting Olympic National Park and Mt Ranier.  Lots of food/drinking spots.

Hank you should sling some of those tye-dyed shirts of yours between performances during the show dates. The way PJ folks love to throw money at anything remotely PJ related. You'd be making some big bank.
    since I never wear them anymore, I should, I actually never wear tie dyes anymore, I have a lot of old vintage Pearl Jam tour shirts, going all the way back to Vs
  • BUMP
  • Bumpin" my way to the top
  • kilo223kilo223 Posts: 76
    If I make it to Seattle, I will get you a beer because of getting featured in PJ's Instagram! 
    2015 - Mexico City, Mexico
    2016 - FT Lauderdale, Florida
    2016 - Miami, Florida
    2018 - Seattle N1, Wash
    2018 - Seattle N2, Wash
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,925
    Bumpin" my way to the top