Options

The Not So Official BOOTLEG POLL: your favorite PJ bootleg year?

13»

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892
    edited July 2019
    11 is koln, germany.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    2012 Europe
    mcgruff10 said:
    Getting close bud! I lost around 30-40 boots when I was going through my divorce. 
    Was she a PJ fan, too?
  • Options
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Getting close bud! I lost around 30-40 boots when I was going through my divorce. 
    Was she a PJ fan, too?
    No, I somehow lost them as I was moving around for a few years.   They went missing somewhere between points A to F lol
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    2012 Europe
    mcgruff10 said:
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Was she a PJ fan, too?
    No, I somehow lost them as I was moving around for a few years.   They went missing somewhere between points A to F lol
    Aha. I see. Not to make light of your break up but I was imagining you and your ex-wife negotiating who gets which bootleg...."You can have Milan and Verona but I get both London shows, etc."
  • Options
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Was she a PJ fan, too?
    Aha. I see. Not to make light of your break up but I was imagining you and your ex-wife negotiating who gets which bootleg...."You can have Milan and Verona but I get both London shows, etc."
    ha ha, now that would be some funny stuff.  I almost positive that I left them in the attic and she threw them out but I could never prove that.  Lost some 98-08 posters too, oh well.