Options

2018 Ten Club Analog Member T-shirt up in the shop!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    I'd love a collared shirt.  This shouldn't be hard to do.

Hey 10c  can we get one?
    me too. I wish more bands would do this. I'm tired of buying t shirts with giant cartoonish pictures on them. I want something I can wear to work. 
    Totally agree.  Also... some Pearl Jam neck ties and ascots would be a welcome addition to the Shop.  Time to class this joint up!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    Anyone not planning to get the new shirt and can help a digital member out.  I really like this shirt but not $50 worth it would cost me to upgrade.  Be willing to come to some arrangement if anyone decides they aren't getting the shirt.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    edited January 2018
    Actually dig this shirt.  Much better than the word Deep with an arrow pointing toward my dick.
    hey @HesCalledDyer got my deep shirt in the mail yesterday. Put it on this morning. My 8 year old daughter says to me "good thing the arrow isn't lower....it would be pointing right at your penis". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Actually dig this shirt.  Much better than the word Deep with an arrow pointing toward my dick.
    hey @HesCalledDyer got my deep shirt in the mail yesterday. Put it on this morning. My 8 year old daughter says to me "good thing the arrow isn't lower....it would be pointing right at your penis". 
    Hahahaha!! :rofl:
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Somehow received the 17 shirt before the 16  :|
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    kevtic said:
    Anyone not planning to get the new shirt and can help a digital member out.  I really like this shirt but not $50 worth it would cost me to upgrade.  Be willing to come to some arrangement if anyone decides they aren't getting the shirt.

Keep in mind you also get a record, a magazine and a download code...
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    They are replacing it. Quick response. Nice tshirt quality. Soft. Runs a bit slim.

It does? Just placed an order minutes ago. Will email them now to change the size.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    10club rocks. Fixed my order for a bigger size. :) 
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Just received my Stickman shirt - the fit, fabric and design are all great!  And it arrived quickly from 10C - thank you! Wanted it for the home shows. Just wish that red Stickman had been placed higher on the shirt. It lands in a little bit awkward place on the female form. Unfortunately I may have to try to color over it to make it less prominent. Would fabric paint work? Don't want to wreck it.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Don’t forget to get yours!!!
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Is the shirt black or a dark grey?
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    JP218404 said:
    Black
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    CopperTom said:
    JP218404 said:
    Black
    Thanks 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746
    Got a shipping notification on 12/11/18 for this and it looks like UPS still hasn't even received the package.  10c shipping is an absolute joke.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Got a shipping notification on 12/11/18 for this and it looks like UPS still hasn't even received the package.  10c shipping is an absolute joke.
    Shipping notice means fuck all when it comes to the 10c. My shirt went into the system on the 17th and still waiting to be collected.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Ten Club, where we charge you 2-3x the amount of shipping than EVERY OTHER RETAILER IN EXISTENCE and still takes LONGER to receive than the Pony Express.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746
    Ten Club, where we charge you 2-3x the amount of shipping than EVERY OTHER RETAILER IN EXISTENCE and still takes LONGER to receive than the Pony Express.
    It's absolutely ridiculous.  Even if they just printed the label on 12/11, how the hell has it not been dropped off with UPS yet????  Such an amateur operation.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    A suggestion for what is to be printed on the 2020 shirt?

It's a bit wordy. Maybe on the back. Front will be "Longer" with an arrow pointed down.
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    See the source image
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    HAHA!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    HAHA!!!!!
    See the source image
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited January 2019

Kearn5y said:
    Shipping notice means fuck all when it comes to the 10c. My shirt went into the system on the 17th and still waiting to be collected.
    I wouldn't know either way. Since I'm in Canada, I pay $30 USD for shipping and get no tracking. :angry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata