Options

London O2 Section 118 Seating Question

i have Ten Club seats for the 19th but grabbed 2 for the 18th via the regular sale on AXS.  I got Row V in Section 118 with seats in the 530’s.  These seem like they could be behind/side stage with the potential to be obstructed.  Does anyone know the O2 well enough to let me know how these seats are?  Thanks, and the countdown has started - cant wait!

Comments

• Options
    118n is on Mike side. same with me i'm in 118 row T. it's at the back of the stage. but the first row starts at T. so i think V is pretty good seats
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757

I have never been to this arena but from experience they look like good seats to me. We had similar seats for Toronto night 2 and enjoyed the back/side view perspective. You will be low enough that nothing should obstruct your view and the sound should be good too. I would guess though that the image is incorrect with stage location as I would imagine that the front of the stage would be closer to the 101 section. 
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    Appreciate the responses.  Will be making the trip from NYC and a have a little fear of being seated behind a speaker or stage support column.  Happy Holidays to all!