Obey the Law of the Heart

Still can't find this song online anywhere to give a listen....but while Xmas shopping today, Barnes and Noble books had it playing over the PA! At least I assumed it was; most certainly was PJ, new song I've never heard.
Definitely a rock song, which isn't what I was guessing at from movie synopsis.
Sounded good tho!
Wouldn't mind anther listen.

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    Might've been "Again Today."

lolobugg said:
    lolobugg said:

so I swear I heard a PJ song that I have never heard before last Friday at Barnes and Nobles.

Ed was def singing. does anyone have a clue what this might be? sounded like a female was singing background vocals.

I am totally stumped as was my girl. neither of us have ever heard it before.

Any ideas?

what type of song? uke, guitar, acoustic? do you remember some lyrics? Maybe Golden State? Or Croon Spoon?
    RS151862 said:
    Could be Again Today, I think Brandi Carlile sings back up on that. We could easily solve this if you would sing a few bars. 

PJ_Soul said:
    RS151862 said:
    Could be Again Today, I think Brandi Carlile sings back up on that. We could easily solve this if you would sing a few bars. 
    :lol:

Ah, you're probably right about the song. I forgot that there were female backup vocals in that (not a fan). If that's it lolobugg, I'm not surprised you weren't aware of it. I felt like it flew pretty far below the radar for something Eddie did.

Thanks guys and gals. I think it probably is the Brandi Carlisle song. It was a full band song. rocking uptempo. Ed sounded a little like the Boss in some parts. no uke. I wish I could remember the words. I will try to track down that BC song. thanks for your help

it's been a long time since I heard a Ed song on the radio that I couldn't place.

I would have to go back to "Against the 70s" when it used to get radio play.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Ahh that makes a lot more sense. Had forgotten about the BC album