Options

Delete

2»

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    So was I not the only one who didn't care for the taste? I don't like a lot of beers so I figured it must be me. Got 2 when it was released, then about a year or 2 later I was in Brooklyn and this liquor store had some hidden, covered in about an inch of dust. Got as many as I could carry back, I think about 5 or 6 and I think there was a few still left. Was a small gold mine. With that many I was willing to open and drink a couple, but never liked it very much.
  • Options
    JG35286JG35286 Morgantown,pa Posts: 109
    Does anyone near southeast pa have 1 they want to get rid of? i'm in morgantown pa Thanks in advance

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,562
    mace1229 said:
    So was I not the only one who didn't care for the taste? I don't like a lot of beers so I figured it must be me. Got 2 when it was released, then about a year or 2 later I was in Brooklyn and this liquor store had some hidden, covered in about an inch of dust. Got as many as I could carry back, I think about 5 or 6 and I think there was a few still left. Was a small gold mine. With that many I was willing to open and drink a couple, but never liked it very much.
    It was not good to begin with. I can onlyn imagine how much worse it was a year later.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,985
    I just found a bottle in the back of my "cellar". Didn't realize people still wanted it.