Options

10c Membership should I renew? Thoughts?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,286
    mr bungle said:
    If you have a membership number lower than mine, I'd say go ahead and let it lapse. Then, after they tour and you pay stub hub prices for tix, you can sign up again. 

:smile:

This is my general thoughts also..  If you have a lower number lower than 145,000, please do not renew.  If it's higher than that, do whatever you want.
    Numbers have been pretty much meaningless since they switched to having a GA pit in front of the reserved section.

I prefer the wings/sides! So the member numbers are very much NOT meaningless for me.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555
    mr bungle said:
    mr bungle said:
    If you have a membership number lower than mine, I'd say go ahead and let it lapse. Then, after they tour and you pay stub hub prices for tix, you can sign up again. 

:smile:

This is my general thoughts also..  If you have a lower number lower than 145,000, please do not renew.  If it's higher than that, do whatever you want.
    Numbers have been pretty much meaningless since they switched to having a GA pit in front of the reserved section.

I prefer the wings/sides! So the member numbers are very much NOT meaningless for me.
    I'm with you
  • Options
    I think going digital is a great idea. I have always gone analog, but I think when my renewal comes up, I will switch.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Look at it this way. $20/year gets you the ability to enter into a lottery to possibly buy concert tickets. You'd probably be able to find change rolling around your car to pay for it, too. Good luck either way.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life