Tickets pre-sale

I wondering if the pre-sale tickets on the floor are special. For example, do you have front line tickets if you won these in the drawing pre-sale? Is there for example an early entry en best place? I never won before in the pre-sale.
Dick Visscher, Netherlands

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    dv179920 said:
    I wondering if the pre-sale tickets on the floor are special. For example, do you have front line tickets if you won these in the drawing pre-sale? Is there for example an early entry en best place? I never won before in the pre-sale.
    10 club presale? You get early entry and have access to the front section closest to the stage. If you mean the presale that happened for the members that struck out in the 10 club drawing and got a second chance then no they do not get early entry. Depending on the venue though there may be sectioned off location close to the stage. Some of those that have normal tickets may be allowed in there until it is full. Hope this helps. 
  • I was first drawn in the pre-sale 10 club, no second chance. I don't no what you mean by that.

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    dv179920 said:
    I was first drawn in the pre-sale 10 club, no second chance. I don't no what you mean by that.

For the popular shows that people got shut out from the 10 club draw they got a second chance presale. Since you won your 10 club selections this does not apply to you. You will get early entry with your 10 club tickets which is located at the front rail closest to the stage. Just show up before doors open for the early entry and you will be very close.
  • Thank you for your information PJNB