Official: 2018 Europe Tour Ticket ISO/For Sale Thread

Comments

• MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    Up...
    Still have a single 10C GA spare for London 1 and London 2.
    Anyone interested? 
    I have 2 friends looking to get to a show in London and so would be interested in both if you still have them?
  • GrunghitGrunghit Posts: 42
    Trade only!

I have 2 spares GA 10C for the London shows (1 for each night)
    ISO 2 Barcelona tickets!

PM if interested!
  • Hi, due to some changes friends of mine will miss the first two shows an we got two 10C GA tickets for both Amsterdam shows (two for the 12th and two for the 13th). Face value of course and in ideal you take the pair of each show (of course I'm open for discussion).

Please PM me (be patient I'm online mostly in the evening only).

Only 6 weeks to go  =) !!!

AMS 1 is gone. AMS 2 still available.
    AMS 2 gone as well. 
  • seba-mocciseba-mocci Sardinia - Italy Posts: 41
    Moonpig said:
    Up...
    Anyone interested? 
    I have 2 friends looking to get to a show in London and so would be interested in both if you still have them?
    Only London 1, yet
    Verona 09.16.2006 - Berlin 06.30.2010 - Berlin 07.04.2012 - Berlin 07.05.2012 - Milan 06.20.2014 - Trieste 06.22.2014 - Wien 06.25.2014 - Berlin 06.26.2014 - Eddie @ Florence 06.24.2017 - London 06.18.2018 - Milan 06.22.2018 - Padova 06.24.2018 - Rome 06.26.2018 - London 07.17.2018

• MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    Moonpig said:
    Up...
    Anyone interested? 
    Only London 1, yet
    I'll take the 1 if you have it left
  • Still desperately seeking 2 tickets for Lisbon.....anyone?
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited May 2018
    Still desperately seeking 2 tickets for Lisbon.....anyone?

Good luck buddy.

The tickets for the Saturday at Nos Alive are fucking impossible to track down for any reasonable price.

My friends and I just said 'Screw it already' and bought the cheapest listing there was on Stubhub a few days ago, which came to a little over $300 each for 65 EU face value tickets. 

There are literally less than 50 available, and if I'm gonna be halfway around the world I refuse to run the risk of not being able to get in.

Whatever I may have spent over what I may have had to if there are tickets floating around is well worth it to know it's taken care of and I just show up and not be stressed the fuck out.

If you have the means, I would highly recommend doing the same.

Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    edited May 2018

Double post....

Post edited by Saltzy23 on
  • O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    Hoping to get a 3 day ticket.  Do they release tickets closer to date of festival?  What are reputable resale sites in Europe to purchase tickets for this festival?  I was going to just come and camp and figure through meeting people and socializing I'd be able to get myself tickets for each of the days.  I was going to fly into Lisbon on July 11th and out of Barcelona on August 10th.  So this trip is more for travel and exploration but I definitely want to get to this festival to start it off!  My friend lives in Barcelona so I would end the trip there by staying with him for a week.  He also may come to Lisbon for this festival.
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• admaneadmane Hamburg, Germany Posts: 22
    edited May 2018
    Done.
    Post edited by admane on
  • marcogttmarcogtt Posts: 38
    Iso Padua or Padova if you prefer
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    I have GA for Amsterdam Night 2. Anybody want to swap their seats for standing?
  • Flanders357Flanders357 Bozeman, MT Posts: 16
    I have an extra 10 Club GA standing ticket to Rome. I will be attending the show. Let me know, Cheers!
    ill take it if still available?
    PJ:
    2009- Seattle I
    2016-Wrigley I and II
    2018 European Tour-London II, Padova, Rome
    2018 Stadium Shows-Seattle & Missoula
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore
    2022 MSG

EV:
    2017 Ohanafest
    2019 Ohanafest
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore

• Saltzy23 said:

Good luck buddy.

The tickets for the Saturday at Nos Alive are fucking impossible to track down for any reasonable price.

My friends and I just said 'Screw it already' and bought the cheapest listing there was on Stubhub a few days ago, which came to a little over $300 each for 65 EU face value tickets. 

There are literally less than 50 available, and if I'm gonna be halfway around the world I refuse to run the risk of not being able to get in.

Whatever I may have spent over what I may have had to if there are tickets floating around is well worth it to know it's taken care of and I just show up and not be stressed the fuck out.

If you have the means, I would highly recommend doing the same.

Thanks and yes I’m realising this may be our only option.

I’m lucky enough to be going to both London shows but my friend who I’ll be holidaying with in Portugal isn’t so we are making a trip to Lisbon for the weekend in the hope of seeing the band. We’ve currently got Friday tickets but no luck for the Sat, and I have to say I’m not relishing the prospect of being in the same city as the band and NOT getting to see them!
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Still looking for one 10C GA ticket for Amsterdam Night 1 and London 1

I am selling one 10C GA ticket to the following:

Amsterdam 2
    London 2
    Padova 
    Rome
    Barcelona

*** I would love to give priority to those members that were shut out of their hometown or country

Please PM.
  • UFFYUFFY Posts: 63
    Still Looking for two GA for London night 2. Even if you only have one that would be a start. 
  • UFFYUFFY Posts: 63

Amsterdam 2
    London 2
    Padova 
    Rome
    Barcelona

*** I would love to give priority to those members that were shut out of their hometown or country

Please PM.
    PThanks Pete said:

Amsterdam 2
    London 2
    Padova 
    Rome
    Barcelona

Please PM.
    PM sent
  • RoelandRoeland Posts: 177

Amsterdam 2
    London 2
    Padova 
    Rome
    Barcelona

Please PM.
    Pm'd you for the Padova one.
    O_G_D said:
    Hoping to get a 3 day ticket.  Do they release tickets closer to date of festival?  What are reputable resale sites in Europe to purchase tickets for this festival?  I was going to just come and camp and figure through meeting people and socializing I'd be able to get myself tickets for each of the days.  I was going to fly into Lisbon on July 11th and out of Barcelona on August 10th.  So this trip is more for travel and exploration but I definitely want to get to this festival to start it off!  My friend lives in Barcelona so I would end the trip there by staying with him for a week.  He also may come to Lisbon for this festival.

The only 2 respectable sites I have found in my searching are the links below...either Stubhub or Viagogo.  The prices and available have basically stayed the same since the tickets went on sale back in December.

There are 4 available on viagogo right now for $178 before fees (like $240 all in), which is the best deal I have seen in a while.

https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Festival-Tickets/International-Festivals/NOS-Alive-Tickets/E-2397098

https://www.stubhub.com/nos-alive-festival-tickets-nos-alive-festival-oeiras-passeio-maritimo-de-alges-14-7-2018/event/103220433/?sort=price+asc

• Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Still looking for one 10C GA ticket for 8Amsterdam Night 1 and London 1

Amsterdam 2
    London 2
    Padova 
    Rome
    Barcelona

Please PM.
    PM sent for Barca
  • samosansamosan Posts: 31
    Still looking for 2 tickets for Padova.
    Please PM.
  • sm246838sm246838 Posts: 7
    UFFY said:
    Still Looking for two GA for London night 2. Even if you only have one that would be a start. 

I've got 2 London Night 2 and 1 London Night 1 going spare.

Who would have thought nobody wants to come with me.
    Does anybody know the deal about collection? - if I go and pick up my night 1 ones, can I get the night 2 ones then as well or do I have to go again on the Tuesday in order to pass them on to whoever wants to buy them?
    sm246838 said:
    UFFY said:

Does anybody know the deal about collection? - if I go and pick up my night 1 ones, can I get the night 2 ones then as well or do I have to go again on the Tuesday in order to pass them on to whoever wants to buy them?

sorry, meant to say - All 3 are GA Standing
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    sm246838 said:
    sm246838 said:
    UFFY said:

sorry, meant to say - All 3 are GA Standing
    If they are 10 club tickets then they usually do not give out the tickets for the next night on night 1. They have done this is in the past but only a handful of times so I would bet on having to get your night 2 tickets on that day. (if these are 10 club)
    Yeah, they are ten club. I'll be staying over the night before for the first show, so no problem to pick them up and meet whoever wants them.
  • savegringosavegringo Posts: 73
    sm246838 said:
    Yeah, they are ten club. I'll be staying over the night before for the first show, so no problem to pick them up and meet whoever wants them.
    PM'd as looking for 1 x London 2
    www.gringorecords.com
  • LauritaVedderLauritaVedder Lima, Peru Posts: 12
    Hi!!! Looking a Prague ticket!!! And I would to trade my 10C GA Barcelona for a MAD COOL festival (PJ day)
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Hi!!! Looking a Prague ticket!!! And I would to trade my 10C GA Barcelona for a MAD COOL festival (PJ day)
    If you're interested in selling Barcelona or trading it for London id take it 
  • iamadonutiamadonut Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    FS: 1 AMS 2 10C reserved ticket. Member #150xxx. Please PM!

Actually, changed my mind: would like to trade for 1 reserved 10C ticket for AMS 1. Thank you!

Post edited by iamadonut on
    150xxx 36 shows 7 Bridge Schools 3 Eddies
  • cjminorcjminor Posts: 19
    cjminor said:
    Hi everyone! I have 2 10C GA tickets to the Amsterdam 2 show that I will trade for seated tickets - either 10C reserved seating tickets or good TM tickets.
    So these GA tickets are now for sale for face value, $213 for the pair. I’d rather sell the pair to one person since we’ll have to meet up day of the show. PM me if interested.