Bone Head Mistake Need Tickets

Hello Everyone I am in desperation mode here, I screwed up big last night.  Last night I canceled my entries to redo them after reading some tips and discussions on the forums. I redid my entries to give myself some better odds on the shows I wished to attend....or so I thought. I woke up in excitement this morning to check the status of the drawling and come to find out I didn't see my entries listed. I am not sure what I did wrong but I now have No tickets at all and am kicking myself and can't believe what happened. I intended to put in for GA for both London and all of the Italy Shows. I am looking for any help at all and won't turn down anything at this point. I am desperately looking for any help please reach out if you have extra tickets. I can pay upfront if needed whatever needs to be done to make it work. Thanks again, I can't believe the monumental screw up I had.

Comments

• I had the exact same thing happen to a friend of mine. You'll find tickets, good luck with your search.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Thanks! I really hope so. First time making the trek oversees was really excited
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    Join the Official Facebook group if you have no luck here. Dimi has a buy/sell/trade post up. Plenty of tickets popping up for Italy over there. London is going to be a little tougher but there is over 6 months until the show. Do not panic you will get them. 
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    It's really refreshing to see someone admit their own mistake. I'll keep my eyes peeled, and good luck! You should have no problem if you're diligent enough :)

I'll buy you a beer in London!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• Yea I'm probably over reacting just can't believe what happen. I'll try the Facebook group as well. Thanks  
  • Sorry I'm not very active on the site or social media for that matter. Can someone give me the link for the Facebook group.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    link41486 said:
    Sorry I'm not very active on the site or social media for that matter. Can someone give me the link for the Facebook group.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/

Dimi from here helps run that one. The biggest one on social media. Good luck!
  • Thank you!