Thanks Ten Club..off to Prague and Kraków

Can't wait to fly over the first week of July from Canada! Beautiful cities in beautiful countries with the best band in the world!
Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16

Comments

• pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Hoping for same two shows! 
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Me too!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    And....YES I'm in for both shows!  Hope to meet you all :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    pjten77 said:
    Can't wait to fly over the first week of July from Canada! Beautiful cities in beautiful countries with the best band in the world!

My wife and I will fly out of Toronto (we're close to Detroit).  Probably June 28 we are thinking....

Roberto Clemente.