london odds/opinion

is it possible to pick london 1 &2  reserved  as choice 1 & 2 and get both in your opinion? and Amsterdam GA  as Choice 3? I realize the odds are not in my favor? will people get Amsterdam GA as a 2nd and 3rd choice.  thoughts?

Chris

Comments

• Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,036
    I don't think it would be possible to get london 1 and 2 reserved, you'll be lucky to get london 1 with the odds the way they are. The people that have london 2 reserved as choice 1 will take precedence so IMO london 2 reserved as option 2 is almost a wasted entry. Probably better to do Amsterdam GA as choice 2 but its a tough call.
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    yes- I think you are right.....time will tell
    Chris
    Hawk123 said:
    I don't think it would be possible to get london 1 and 2 reserved, you'll be lucky to get london 1 with the odds the way they are. The people that have london 2 reserved as choice 1 will take precedence so IMO london 2 reserved as option 2 is almost a wasted entry. Probably better to do Amsterdam GA as choice 2 but its a tough call.

• Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 191
    I honestly wouldn't worry too much if you don't get London there will be tickets available elsewhere 

I got Metallica tickets at the o2 3 hours before the gig start time
  • Need a spare for london1 if any come up please dm. Thanks in advance. Best of luck to those still waiting