Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    Does anyone have a spare ticket for Prague? I have an extra ticket for Berlin.
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    PJNB said:
    For those that have travelled on overnight buses and trains before what should I do with my bag while the show is going on.... 
    Looking like Krakow to Berlin is going to be harder to get to without paying an arm and a leg for a flight and still get to Berlin at a decent time on the 4th to do some exploring. 
    Another option is to befriend a fellow PJ fan, who is staying nearby the venue, and ask them to stash your stuff in their room. :)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Very possibly, I don' think my husband is coming now, and I need a Berlin ticket.... I have 10c GA for Prague and would be looking for the same please for Berlin 
  • Options
    TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    Very possibly, I don' think my husband is coming now, and I need a Berlin ticket.... I have 10c GA for Prague and would be looking for the same please for Berlin 
    That would be cool. I have a 10c GA ticket for Berlin. Don’t know if there’s a price difference. So if we could work something out that would be great. 
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    Are we going to hear something from PJ HQ today or over the weekend? Or do we have to wait until next week?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,506
    myoung321 said:
    I'll be staying up all night, tickets go on sale at 5am my time, hope for the outside chance at Ziggo 2 - 10C GA Night 1 is a check already... 

Ziggo Dome 2014
    Hey Mike, are you doing only Amsterdam??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Standing ticket wanted for the Monday at the o2 in London will buy a pair of tickets if there is any please please help 
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    I got 10C for London 2 and grabbed two via AXS today for London 1.  Booked hotel already and can’t wait for the shows!  The RRHOF was last I saw them and it is time for more :-)
  • Options
    PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    Getting up at 3:50 AM paid off. I got 2 for Barca. Unfortunately, the friend I'm going with panicked and got 2 sets on StubHub when he saw the good seats were gone on LN. Now we have 4 extra overpriced tickets. Ughhhhh.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,957
    its morning in seatle and nothing...

is amsterdam 2 and barcelona 2 officially off?

can we lose hope now?
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683

This makes me so bloody angry. There are genuine fans who are desperate to go to these shows and these people buy tickets to exploit that.

The law needs to change. It's disgusting.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    so,waht shows is sold out?
    amasterdam-london-lisbon pj day-barcelona..and krakow?/
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    *patiently waiting at computer for Amsterdam 2 show to drop*
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    mans_amans_a Posts: 16
    Olivavu said:

This makes me so bloody angry. There are genuine fans who are desperate to go to these shows and these people buy tickets to exploit that.

I wanted to get standing tickets through AXS earlier, but after a period of waiting I could only manage to get offers for shitty nosebleeds. So I ended up getting them through a third party site with similar prices to the ones above. Better than nothing I suppose
    14/09/2011 - Ottawa
    16/06/2014 - Amsterdam
    17/06/2014 - Amsterdam
    19/06/2018 - London
    25/06/2018 - Rome
    03/07/2018 - Krakow
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    mans_a said:
    Olivavu said:

I wanted to get standing tickets through AXS earlier, but after a period of waiting I could only manage to get offers for shitty nosebleeds. So I ended up getting them through a third party site with similar prices to the ones above. Better than nothing I suppose
    No. You‘re fueling that b******t.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    JackD. said:
    mans_a said:
    Olivavu said:

Whats the alternative?  Not going to see one of your favorite bands in a country they come to once every 2-3 years?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Relax everyone.  Last year I remember Toronto selling out in seconds.  People were pissed.  Friends of mine we were pissed and decided not to go.  Day of the show the box office released tickets and people were selling tickets for face value by the venue during the day.

Some guy even had trouble selling his GA's for face because there were so many tickets available.

Don't worry now.  Just hope no one buys form the scalpers.  Start looking a week before the show and if you don't get tickets then just show the day of. 

No matter what venue if you have time show up in the afternoon and you're almost guaranteed to find tickets.  Just start kicking it with fellow TC'ers
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    mans_a said:
    Olivavu said:

Whats the alternative?  Not going to see one of your favorite bands in a country they come to once every 2-3 years?
    Yes, that’s the alternative. The guys point still stands though, the only way this will stop is if nobody buys from them sites anymore 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,506
    so,waht shows is sold out?
    amasterdam-london-lisbon pj day-barcelona..and krakow?/
    Krakow its soldout??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    The resale sites are utterly disgusting. I have got tickets from Viagogo twice - and paid less than face value on the day of the gig. I got two Weezer tickets for just over the face value of one. That's the only way I will do it - when I can leave the tout out of pocket. What annoys me is that Viagogo still take a cut and make money from it. The law really needs to change on this. It's a disgrace.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 758
    Olivavu said:
    The resale sites are utterly disgusting. I have got tickets from Viagogo twice - and paid less than face value on the day of the gig. I got two Weezer tickets for just over the face value of one. That's the only way I will do it - when I can leave the tout out of pocket. What annoys me is that Viagogo still take a cut and make money from it. The law really needs to change on this. It's a disgrace.
    I have bought many, many tickets over the years from Stubhub and, on average, have probably saved money over Ticketmaster. There will be nothing cheap on the various sites until 1-2 days before the show. I know people get edgy if they have travel planned, but now is not the time to buy.

For people in the US/CAN, go to cashbackmonitor.com and you will find 7%-8% cashback on Stubhub. I also have a Chase Ink card that does 5x ultimate rewards at office supply, so staples.com for Stubhub gift cards and cash back site pretty much pays the Stubhub fees.
  • Options
    The tour page has been updated to show which shows have sold out. So far saying only Amsterdam, London 1&2 and Barcelona are sold out. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Krakow still has plenty of tickets available. They have now opened the interactive floor plan thingy.

GA and the lower sections have been sold. Side stage, behind stage and upper level about 40% sold it seems.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    The tour page has been updated to show which shows have sold out. So far saying only Amsterdam, London 1&2 and Barcelona are sold out. 
    if they didnt said anything about AMS 2 and BNC 2 then i guess it isnt happenning
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Olivavu said:
    bernice said:

No I'm probably not, but I live in Amsterdam and my parents actually live very close to Pinkpop (3 km) . And we promised our sons we would take them to see PJ at Pinkpop. It's all about raising them well =)

Then it really suits you to go to these shows.

I am heading to Amsterdam from England and would love to go to two shows there. I’ll be there for four nights so two shows would be great!
    Two shows is def happening in amsterdam - heard it from good source
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    belfast1 said:
    Olivavu said:
    bernice said:

No I'm probably not, but I live in Amsterdam and my parents actually live very close to Pinkpop (3 km) . And we promised our sons we would take them to see PJ at Pinkpop. It's all about raising them well =)

I am heading to Amsterdam from England and would love to go to two shows there. I’ll be there for four nights so two shows would be great!
    at this point if AMS2 happens , BNC2 better happen aslwell
  • Options
    just_one said:
    if they didnt said anything about AMS 2 and BNC 2 then i guess it isnt happenning
    belfast1 said:
    Olivavu said:
    bernice said:

Yep, I am fully expecting a second Amsterdam show. Just need to know when the tickets become available...
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    Olivavu said:
    just_one said:
    belfast1 said:
    Olivavu said:
    bernice said:

Yep, I am fully expecting a second Amsterdam show. Just need to know when the tickets become available...
    Great news !! Was stressed and disappointed today .

• Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Olivavu said:
    I like the update on Sold Out shows, but I want Amsterdam II!

and i want barcelona lol