Royal wedding

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    “Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twoo wove....”
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    LOVE IS THE WAY. THE WAY IS LOVE. FIRE. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I am totally okay with the idea of justice rolling down like a mighty stream. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Kat said:
    It was beautiful and very inclusive and about love. It was also a much better news morning than we've had recently. It was cute to see the MSNBC news ladies be such fangirls for Meghan and get a wave from her. The best part was that people were all smiling. I hope the couple, and any other couples, have a happy marriage. Happy weekend to all.
    I see someone was up early today watching the wedding :)
    I loved how he kept turning around as if speaking to a crowd when there was noone behind him.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    How much does it cost to put on a royal wedding? Their sausage rolls tab would cover most entire ceremonies

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/just-how-much-does-it-cost-to-put-on-a-royal-wedding-hint-the-sausage-rolls-tab-runs-to-45k

What a bunch of parasite's...

Give Peas A Chance…
    How much does it cost to put on a royal wedding? Their sausage rolls tab would cover most entire ceremonies

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/just-how-much-does-it-cost-to-put-on-a-royal-wedding-hint-the-sausage-rolls-tab-runs-to-45k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6nF6JKtRc

:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6nF6JKtRc

:rofl:
    :rofl: that's good....
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I just want to see Meghan's dress! 
    The comments on social media are pretty pathetic. Such hateful women out there.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I have no problem with these kinds of events , just to not have the idiocy of the Orange bafoon in the news for a few hrs is great ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    So who is with me in starting a 10 club pool on the divorce date?  Or is it too soon.  LOL.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    So who is with me in starting a 10 club pool on the divorce date?  Or is it too soon.  LOL.
    Why would you wish that on anyone? Share the love, royal or not. 
    Who do you think will divorce 1st the royal couple or the idiot & trophy wife that occupies the WH ..
    Who do you think will divorce 1st the royal couple or the idiot & trophy wife that occupies the WH ..
    That would be a great poll.  
    Give Peas A Chance…

Why would you wish that on anyone? Share the love, royal or not. 
    Where did I say wish???
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    edited May 2018
    The koolest thing I saw yesterday (I watched the whole thing I was stuck at work) was that classic move that was made by MM getting into that vintage JAGUAR. 

Did anyone else catch that move...it was very quick but I caught it. She's the real deal.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I must admit, the royal wedding was really amazing to watch. Good stuff happening over in England. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Here’s a fuuuucking crazy idea...and I know it’s ground breaking. How about if you’re not interested in something, don’t watch or pay attention to it. It’s a crazy concept, I know. 

my wife watched a bit and I enjoyed it. Harry is a good dude, two legit tours. Black chick into the royal family. Good on him 
    Here’s a fuuuucking crazy idea...and I know it’s ground breaking. How about if you’re not interested in something, don’t watch or pay attention to it. It’s a crazy concept, I know. 

my wife watched a bit and I enjoyed it. Harry is a good dude, two legit tours. Black chick into the royal family. Good on him 
    Agreed the moments I watched we’re really good ! For once we get to watch or hear something other than the mess our country is in ...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    g under p said:
    The koolest thing I saw yesterday (I watched the whole thing I was stuck at work) was that classic move that was made by MM getting into that vintage JAGUAR. 

Did anyone else catch that move...it was very quick but I caught it. She's the real deal.

Peace
    I saw the clip, but must have missed the move. 
    Is the wedding over?  Where are the happy couple off to for their honeymoon?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Yep, but it's still being talked about on television.
    They're off to a commonwealth nation. 
    g under p said:

Peace
    I saw the clip, but must have missed the move. 
    Well she's an actress and she may have seen the the movie or she's just straight up an unselfish woman.

I'm on my phone but if someone can post the video of the scenario where Harry opens the JAGUAR'S door for her and what she does AFTER MM gets in and Harry closes the door.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    I’ve always liked William and Kate.  Seem like a kind and classy couple. I have no idea about this couple but i havent been paying attention.  
    Yep, but it's still being talked about on television.
    They're off to a commonwealth nation. 
    Hopefully not Canada.  Maybe they are off to Australia?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I’ve always liked William and Kate.  Seem like a kind and classy couple. I have no idea about this couple but i havent been paying attention.  
    This is how much I know:  Friday I said "Didn't they already get married like 5 years ago?"
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Agreed, I cannot bring myself to understand the infatuation or obsession with them nor any other “celebrities”.
    Ok I think I have the video of Harry and Meghan getting into that Jaguar. Btw, that's one very nice dress, looks like a abbreviated scene from a Bond movie. 

Look for the move Meghan makes now....

https://youtu.be/1mEO00ynASY

Peace