Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 28,186

i could watch that for days. LMAO
    Did you like the kid that ran into the bleachers too?

I'm a fan of a good ol' fashion nutshot, lol.
    it was funny, but I find things that happen as a result of utter stupidity (the soda chugger) funnier. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 25,692
    Oh man.  I laughed, but at that guy and not his schtick.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    yep. props for the awkward "first time golfer" outfit. 

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, BoiiiPosts: 1,383

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,730

:lol:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 18,641
    hedonist said:

:lol:
    How do you explain the severed head, though?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  •  Mr. Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 6,276
     Mr. Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor

I miss those commercials.
    although I guess they can still make them, and with DVR, I’d never know.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 22,740
    eyechart for old men...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 28,581
    mickeyrat said:
    eyechart for old men...

HAHA this is great.

That cat pic warms my heart too!
    Click on that link and further down there is a Palestinian comedian that kills it.  Kudos to him.  He was funny.
    Click on that link and further down there is a Palestinian comedian that kills it.  Kudos to him.  He was funny.
    great setup. lol

• What a tosser! Farage that is!!!

What a tosser! Farage that is!!!
    All these people w the photoshopping of where they are is just dumb.  You should lose all credibility doing so.
  • You sound like a Farage supporter!
    stuckinline said:
    Cecily killed that bit.  I love when they make each other laugh.  Che and Jost were cracking up the whole time.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 35,068
    ^^^ LOL, good one, M!

Bed Fails GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

"I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 35,068

:lol:  I love it!
    "I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore

• Man returns Bob Dylan album to library — 48 years overdue
  • I'm not sure this funny but there is a book by Dr Jessica Taylor called Why Women are blamed for everything and the day it was released the author recieved a huge torrent of abuse by men for writing the book, which further backs up her point.
    I'm not sure this funny but there is a book by Dr Jessica Taylor called Why Women are blamed for everything and the day it was released the author recieved a huge torrent of abuse by men for writing the book, which further backs up her point.
    Hahahahahahahaah!!!!! That IS funny.  

She couldn't lose.
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,144
    edited June 4
    Well, I dont think she was too happy about the hatred and abuse at the time but I'm happy to hear it hasn't stopped her! I might have to get this book for my birthday soon. In fact it's been added to my list. I did in fact meet her at a conference a few years ago now and she was really nice. She was completing her phd and she told me all about her plans for her book and her career. I'm definitely happy to support her. A great role model too.
  • tishtish Taking the loooooong way...Posts: 3,805
    The Answers....

... In Plato
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, BoiiiPosts: 1,383