Options

Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    edited March 2020
    https://imgur.com/KGIsZNw

How does one embed imgur stuff on here @Sea @Kat ?

To embed imgur, I think you need to add the .gif extension to the url
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,641
    I know he is not meant to be out during lockdown but this made me laugh
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/spanish-man-hides-in-t-rex-costume-to-avoid-coronavirus-lockdown/

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Dont worry folks, The Stones will be around a while longer.....

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443
    ^^^HAHAHA, because its true. Especially for Keith.^^^

https://youtu.be/uWrgDAskBMY
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,040
    mickeyrat said:

Is this a new Bill the Cat or old one?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,928
    No photo description available
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

berkley just drew him so, new?

he posts new shit all the time over on adbook.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

I didn't know that he still draws.  Cool!
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

I didn't know that he still draws.  Cool!
    oh yeah man. hes doing some really cool digital stuff too.  check out his page.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,641

Oh my frigging god, that is amazing!
    :rofl:         
  • Options
    Has anyone seen this?
    The comments are brutal but she really asks for some of them.
    I laughed out loud while watching...

• Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Diapositive3 sur32 Mais ce nest pas si facile de gagner le prix tant convoit
  • Options
    Has anyone seen this?

Ha, I mentioned this to some people today.  I wasn't sure if it was funny or a cry for help.

I will say that she does look good.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen this?

Ha, I mentioned this to some people today.  I wasn't sure if it was funny or a cry for help.

unrecognizable, right?
  • Options
    Has anyone seen this?

unrecognizable, right?
    I didn't even know it was her, I'm still not sure. It was on her twitter feed but not exactly sure it's her, lol.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen this?

unrecognizable, right?
    I didn't even know it was her, I'm still not sure. It was on her twitter feed but not exactly sure it's her, lol.

exactly
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443

Oh my frigging god, that is amazing!
    :rofl:         
    Yes it is>LOL !
  • Options

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

• Options

@crookedcross you want to post something funny?  Post that pic of you in the "dad" attire.
  • Options

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

@crookedcross you want to post something funny?  Post that pic of you in the "dad" attire.

What dad attire?
  • Options

What dad attire?
    HAHAHAHA!!!  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record your laces are too loose.  They need to be pulled as tight as can be.
  • Options

• Options
    Image result for big black guy wearing corona mask