Sold: Portland 98 Ames - 1st

densandensan Posts: 563
edited November 2017 in Lost Dogs

Thanks for your time.

I bought this poster at the show. It’s not a signed or numbered AP, and I’m not looking to trade. The Expresso Beans’ data is really out of date for this one. Their last update was in 2014, so I found one on E*** that sold in September.  I am asking 450.00 plus the cost of shipping, and the PayPal fees. It breaks down as 450.00 plus 13.00 for the PayPal fees, and 20.00 for postage which if less I will refund. Shipping includes wrapping the poster in craft paper, put in a tube, and then put into a triangle PO mailer. Poster will be sent with tracking, the full value will be insured, and signature confirmation of delivery. The poster has been stored flat and is in excellent condition. I never hung it up, it was stored in a climate controlled home which is smoke free, and has not been subjected to any sunlight. The colors are still amazing as someone said to me today. I am happy to provide pictures. The price is firm and fair. US shipping only. Thanks for your time. Dennis

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• TH113769TH113769 Posts: 439
    pm sent
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Wow, nice.  You don't see this one much.
  • Pm sent