Sold: Montreal/Toronto 98 Ames - 1st

densandensan Posts: 563
edited November 2017 in Lost Dogs

This has sold. Thx. I purchased the poster from the ten club newsletter in 98 or 99. The poster is not a signed or numbered AP, and sorry but I do not want to trade. The Expressobeans average price has not been updated since 2013, so you will need to look at the price history, You need to sign in to see the price history. The last 3 posters sold for approximately 550, 500, and 1,000 for an AP which I did not factor in for the price. The others poster sells are over a year old and around 450.00. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1647 I am asking for 475.00 plus the cost of shipping, and PayPal fees. It breaks down as 475.00 for the poster, plus 15.00 for the PayPal fees, and 20.00 for postage which if less I will refund. Shipping includes wrapping the poster in craft paper, put in a tube, then put into a triangle PO mailer. It will be sent with tracking, full insurance coverage, and signature confirmation delivery. The poster has been stored flat and is in excellent condition. I never hung it up, stored in a climate controlled home, smoke free, and has not been subjected to any sunlight. I am happy to provide pictures too. The price is firm and fair. US shipping only. Thanks!

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• PM sent
  • PM sent if first responder doesn't take it
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Posts: 1,401
    A steal at that price !!!!! 
  • Damn. Barrie was my first show. Good job keeping it in nice shape all these years.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    nice - reasonable price on this beauty.
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    For me it still is and always will be about the music. Music is the "thing." Very kind of you all & much appreciated since its not about the money. I get more out of paying back what has been done for me by ten club members.
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Very nice!  Great price too.