Options

ISO: Soundgarden Spring Tour 17 Poster

This one: http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/239305

I was at Northern Invasion a few days before he died, but they weren't selling them there. I figured that I would pick one up from someone else at a future show, but obviously that didn't happen either. I don't know what a fair price is, as I haven't seen any on eBay and have it as a saved search.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I'm surprised EB shows so few have sold.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Right? I'm surprised more didn't turn up back in May when their value would've been at the highest. 
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    CopperTom said:
    I'm surprised EB shows so few have sold.
    EB has gone in the crapper.  People only care about movie posters now.
  • Options
    Bump. Still looking.
  • Options
    Bump! :)
  • Options
    Okay, one popped up and I put a max bid of $100 on it. Apparently not enough! If anyone has one for a reasonable price, please let me know!

I am really surprised that they didn't put the extras online like they did with all of the tour shirts. I guess I can add this to my grail list. 
  • Options
    booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 253
    I've been on the lookout as well - I struck out at the Atlanta show.  Keep me in mind if you find an extra, and I'll do the same.
  • Options
    Sounds good, thanks! Too bad they didn't have them at the festival that I was at. Or if they did, they disappeared right away. Some other bands had posters, but when there's over 40 bands all trying to sell merch, space is limited. 
  • Options
    MDYoungMDYoung Michigan Posts: 71
    Finally!!!
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 436
    Thank goodness. I wonder what the one on the Bay for $98 with 8 bids will go for??
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    Yes! Thank you! I used to check daily for a few weeks/months and eventually gave up hope. Funny story, I emailed them this morning, asking if they were ever going to put the leftovers up. 
  • Options
    I checked the site daily for awhile as well. I had a free minute at work, got on to check out the pins and there it was. I couldn’t believe it. I was going to bid on that poster on eBay, sure glad I waited!
  • Options
    I actually did bid on it! I went to $100 including shipping but it didn't stay there for long, as you can see. That's when I decided to use the contact form on their site and ask why all the other merch was put up except the posters. Not sure if that helped or not in any way, but here we are!
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Nice, thanks for the heads up MDYoung!
  • Options
    You are welcome! I am just happy to help out. Have a Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    I don't see it on there anymore. Hope that all that wanted it jumped yesterday! Also hope that they fulfill these...
  • Options
    Already shipped, should be here Thursday. That was fast!
  • Options
    MDYoung said:
    You are welcome! I am just happy to help out. Have a Merry Christmas.
      Same to you!
  • Options
    I was at the Detroit show. Could clearly tell something was off, but he sounded good before the show. Posted a tweet that happy being back in detroit rock city.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    My poster arrived today! Wow, that was fast. 

I was also at the show in Detroit. 
    Post edited by MDYoung on
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 436
    Mine arrived also but had a printing error around the tour stops - oh well.  Still will look good on my wall.  
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    Did you guys see that one on ebay go for a little over $200?