Options

Why can’t PJ announce a tour like this :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    mcrok said:
    You should respect the opinions of others.
    Go back and read your post. 
    Seems every thread devolves into some sort of angry post(s) here. 

People complaining that they want the McRib to be released permanently...or that sauce that everyone melted down about recently be made a permanent item should be ashamed based on what McDonalds has given the world.*

Silly?  Sure.  You should call me ignorant and ungrateful.

Wishing that your favorite band, who tours on a somewhat limited basis, would announce further in advance is a perfectly normal and acceptable wish.  (In my opinion....of course)   They have a system in place to make sure that 10C members get access to some tickets.  Go to a thread that complains about that and call names if you want, but don't hate on those of us who wish we could see as many shows as possible during any given year.

Signed,
    Not Ashamed, Not Ungrateful, Often Ignorant

*disclaimer -- I have not eaten at McDonalds since 2003 and I plan on never eating there again.

Me:  "Have you all considered this?  PJ shows are so unique that many fans will travel to multiple shows.  The longer notice the more likely more and more fans will try to go to more and more shows.  Maybe the reason for the shorter notice is to make sure the locals have a better chance to get ten club tix..."

You: "but don't hate on those of us who wish we could see as many shows as possible during any given year"

Maybe you should reread my post.  You proved my exact point.  Too busy being all butt hurt about my critique of your complaints as being ignorant and ungrateful.  

Before I finish with this thread and leave you all to your own group think and speculation on how messed up it is they don't announce tours early enough and speculate on the bands state of mind, creativity, and passion for playing live (all of which are absurd)-----------You should respect the decision making of the Band and/or their management---they deserve it.  Or maybe get yourself a better job/career, lol.

Okay, you didn't just miss my point, you missed all the points.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mcrok said:
    You should respect the opinions of others.
    Go back and read your post. 
    Seems every thread devolves into some sort of angry post(s) here. 

People complaining that they want the McRib to be released permanently...or that sauce that everyone melted down about recently be made a permanent item should be ashamed based on what McDonalds has given the world.*

Silly?  Sure.  You should call me ignorant and ungrateful.

Wishing that your favorite band, who tours on a somewhat limited basis, would announce further in advance is a perfectly normal and acceptable wish.  (In my opinion....of course)   They have a system in place to make sure that 10C members get access to some tickets.  Go to a thread that complains about that and call names if you want, but don't hate on those of us who wish we could see as many shows as possible during any given year.

Signed,
    Not Ashamed, Not Ungrateful, Often Ignorant

*disclaimer -- I have not eaten at McDonalds since 2003 and I plan on never eating there again.

Me:  "Have you all considered this?  PJ shows are so unique that many fans will travel to multiple shows.  The longer notice the more likely more and more fans will try to go to more and more shows.  Maybe the reason for the shorter notice is to make sure the locals have a better chance to get ten club tix..."

You: "but don't hate on those of us who wish we could see as many shows as possible during any given year"

Maybe you should reread my post.  You proved my exact point.  Too busy being all butt hurt about my critique of your complaints as being ignorant and ungrateful.  

Before I finish with this thread and leave you all to your own group think and speculation on how messed up it is they don't announce tours early enough and speculate on the bands state of mind, creativity, and passion for playing live (all of which are absurd)-----------You should respect the decision making of the Band and/or their management---they deserve it.  Or maybe get yourself a better job/career, lol.

Okay, you didn't just miss my point, you missed all the points.

He really did, but his meltdowns are so hilarious that I kind of want to see if he keeps going...

"What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
This discussion has been closed.