Options

Pearl Jam Bootlegs 2003 #1 to #37 Australia, Japan, North America

I'm selling my collection of Pearl Jam bootleg CD releases from the 2003 Riot Act tour of Australia, Japan and North America. These are just numbers 1 to 37. The CDs were purchased directly from the Pearl Jam fan club. The Japan and Australia CDs were sold with a single sticker for the CD spine. The North America CDs were sold with two stickers, one for the spine and one setlist sticker for the back. A couple of the CDs came with extra copies of the setlist stickers which are still in the boxes. All are double CDs except the final two (which are triple CDs), where the third CD is in a separate white unlabelled sleeve. The CDs all play and the boxes are in good condition, with just a little wear around the edges.

Also included in the sale is the fan club newsletter number 21 bootleg companion, which contains the sets lists and pictures from each concert in the 2003 tour.

For further details of the tour see: 
I'm selling as I'm raising funds for a new baby :) If you are interested, please make me a sensible offer via private email. I'd prefer to sell within the United Kingdom (I estimate £10 postage), but I'm equally happy to post worldwide: I'm no expert, but I'm guessing the buyer would be responsible for any import taxation and we'd agree on a sensible insurance method of postage.
is the 
Tagged: